You can easily make our wood toys with
these plans and common tools & supplies.
toymakingplans.com
View Cart
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All 

ToymakingPlans.com Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News 

About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum 

for Wood Toy Toymakers View 

Cart

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive 5 Free Play Pals Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with ToymakingPlans.com and Receive Free Freightliner Semi Truck Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with 

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive the Free Famous Mercedes Lorry Truck Wood Toy Plan Set
Tips for downloading & 

using PDF plans
Shop All Full-Size Wood Toy Plans
TOY PLANS CATEGORIES:

All Major Credit Cards 

Accepted
Paypal Account
NOT REQUIRED

For Credit Card Orders

ToymakingPlans.com Guarantee

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Meds853

Reply with quote  #1 
Does anyone have or know where I can get plans for a 72 Chevy shortbed pickup? I have a request to build about a 1/24 scale, but don't have plans. Thanks!
JTalbot

Reply with quote  #2 
Probably best to start with a picture and draw it out. I know its time consuming and all, but at least you will have a design that you can you over and over again.
Jeremy
JTalbot

Reply with quote  #3 
I tried a google search, came up empty handed, I assume you are looking to do a wood toy model?
jerryc

Reply with quote  #4 
Google "Line Drawings xxxx" (your item). You'll be surprised what comes up. THey arent plans, but 2d line drawings, often with dimensions of top, front and side views that you can use as an excellent starting point. Also model RR pages are a good source as those people are excellent at making authentic models and often post things.!
BadBob

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryc
Google "Line Drawings xxxx" (your item).

Great tip. I found some nice stuff quick.

Try some variations:

I found a complete set of plans for a wood model of a P-38 Lighting.

Pinterest
Google+
Blogger
Forum Photo Album

LinkedIn
YouTube
Google Photos Toys Album

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Noah's Animal Cracker Ark Wood Toy Plan Set
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum for Wood Toy Toymakers Contact Us
  how to download toy plans royalty free policy toy safety privacy policy about us