You can easily make our wood toys with
these plans and common tools & supplies.
toymakingplans.com
View Cart
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All 

ToymakingPlans.com Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News 

About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum 

for Wood Toy Toymakers View 

Cart

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive 5 Free Play Pals Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with ToymakingPlans.com and Receive Free Freightliner Semi Truck Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with 

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive the Free Famous Mercedes Lorry Truck Wood Toy Plan Set
Tips for downloading & 

using PDF plans
Shop All Full-Size Wood Toy Plans
TOY PLANS CATEGORIES:

All Major Credit Cards 

Accepted
Paypal Account
NOT REQUIRED

For Credit Card Orders

ToymakingPlans.com Guarantee

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 6      1   2   3   4   Next   »
Lloyd

Reply with quote  #1 

My army projects what i design 12 months ago.  I am going to start working on in about 1 or 2 months soon as i get my internet put on at my home just waiting for them to come up the road with new cable before i can start. So i can share with you on the forums

And going to design maybe two more Tanks ,Jeep and gun canon and maybe Air plane to. And the Commando Helicopter  form  Toymakingplans.com.

Cannot wait to start to make them

tank1- 1.jpg 
tank1- 2.jpg 
tank2- 2.jpg 
hc- 1.jpg 
hc- 2.jpg  hc- 3.jpg 
hap- 1.jpg 
hap- 2.jpg 
h2 - 6.jpg 

ch1 - 2.jpg 
ch2 - 2.jpg 
so - 4.jpg 

Udie

Reply with quote  #2 
Hello Lloyd

Good to see you back on the Forum.
Looking forward to seeing your next projects.
Lloyd

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Udie
Hope to be making some models soon. I have bean very busy making my new home all alone And made it form wood.

Sci fi hawk concept model. I am working on. I want to make some army Sci fi models too.

Maybe put some guns on to not sure or just keep it very simple.

Untitled - 1.jpg 
Untitled - 2.jpg 
Untitled - 3.jpg 
Untitled - 4.jpg 
Untitled - 5.jpg 
Untitled - 6.jpg 

ctowne

Reply with quote  #4 
Awesome - love the sci fi version - the toy/model world is greatly lacking in sci fi. 
phantom scroller

Reply with quote  #5 
Lloyd fantastic work. Thanks for showing.[thumb]

https://www.facebook.com/Scrollsaw-Woodworker-578378898839152/
Lloyd

Reply with quote  #6 

Another model ready for making  going to design all army models so they can be play with and not full scale.

Untitled - 1.jpg 
Untitled - 4.jpg 
Untitled - 5.jpg 
Untitled - 6.jpg 
Untitled - 8.jpg 

Lloyd

Reply with quote  #7 
Army car i work on yesterday. And now started on the Halo warthog jeep

Untitled - 1.jpg 
Untitled - 2.jpg 
Untitled - 3.jpg 
Untitled - 4.jpg 
Untitled - 5.jpg 

Lloyd

Reply with quote  #8 
Halo warthog jeep
If any body would like a army model making for this army projects set send me a photo and will try to make it.

Untitled - 6.jpg 
Untitled - 7.jpg 
Untitled - 8.jpg 
Untitled - 9.jpg 

Lloyd

Reply with quote  #9 

Willy Jeep

I started this model two days ago and it was going to be a toy to play with. But i could not stop adding detail to it and maybe put more detail on to like front gun box and back seat. I make this model for me. I like this car very much. I will do videos on making this model and put on the Forums as I make the car like I did with the Rolls-Royce .

1.jpg 

2.jpg 
3.jpg 
5.jpg 
6.jpg 
Untitled - 4.jpg 
last - 2.jpg 

john lewman

Owner ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #10 
Hi Llyod,

All of the designs you have presented in the post are truly professional while being beautifully artistic. For readers coming late to the post threads, please share with us again what software you are using. Also, where is your new house being built? That is an exciting development. We look forward to seeing the plans come to life.
Sarge

Reply with quote  #11 
These models are fantastic. I really like the old flatfender jeep with the 50. Just one thing, all the steering wheels are on the wrong side 8)

Reply with quote  #12 
Nice work. My favourite has got to be the Osprey with the SciFi Hawk in a close second.
Pinterest
Google+
Blogger
Forum Photo Album

LinkedIn
YouTube
Google Photos Toys Album

Lloyd

Reply with quote  #13 

Hi John

The 3D software i am using at the moment is (Wings 3D, Sketchup, Blender) and Rhino 3D for viewing them. If anybody thinking of buying new 3D software buy Rhino 3D to me is the best 3D software you can buy.

Rhino 3D for 90 days free https://www.rhino3d.com/download and after 90 days you can still use to view the files.

My new home in Thailand what i am building.  And making it from old wood and only one bed room & open plan not very big only for me and Nat to live in still got much to do.

If you would like to see what i am doing link here to see my photos.

https://cloudup.com/cStGbtoQ6FV

Hi Badbob

In the UK we drive on the right hand side and all my toy car steering wheels get put on the right side and here to in Thailand on the right hand side.

Looking forward to start making the models.

john lewman

Owner ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #14 
Hi Lloyd,

Thanks for sharing the photos of your house. It is truly beautiful. You are an amazing designer and craftsman and this lovely house looks like something out of a pleasant dream. Are the photos of the young girl of Nat? She fits right in to the beauty of the place you are creating. It makes me want to visit Thailand!

Also, the 3D work is pro and well executed. I have been inspired a great deal by this post.
JTalbot

Reply with quote  #15 
Wow! Thanks for sharing the pictures of your new house.
Jeremy
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Noah's Animal Cracker Ark Wood Toy Plan Set
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum for Wood Toy Toymakers Contact Us
  how to download toy plans royalty free policy toy safety privacy policy about us