You can easily make our wood toys with
these plans and common tools & supplies.
toymakingplans.com
View Cart
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All 

ToymakingPlans.com Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News 

About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum 

for Wood Toy Toymakers View 

Cart

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive 5 Free Play Pals Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with ToymakingPlans.com and Receive Free Freightliner Semi Truck Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with 

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive the Free Famous Mercedes Lorry Truck Wood Toy Plan Set
Tips for downloading & 

using PDF plans
Shop All Full-Size Wood Toy Plans
TOY PLANS CATEGORIES:

All Major Credit Cards 

Accepted
Paypal Account
NOT REQUIRED

For Credit Card Orders

ToymakingPlans.com Guarantee

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 6     «   Prev   3   4   5   6
john lewman

Owner ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #76 
Beautiful! If you have time please post more photos at different angles and one with you or Nat so we get an idea of scale.
Tony

Reply with quote  #77 
Now that's real nice, love the details.
Tony

Reply with quote  #78 
Thanks ED, John, Tony

Had some problem with the polyurethane still a bit tacky this morning the polyurethane is out of date but had in the sun for about 4 hours today and now ok and now let it go hard for about 1 week before I sand it again. And got some better photos today

SAM_8221.jpg 
SAM_8223.jpg 
SAM_8227.jpg 
SAM_8230.jpg 
SAM_8231.jpg 

BadBob

Reply with quote  #79 
Very nice work.
Pinterest
Google+
Blogger
Forum Photo Album

LinkedIn
YouTube
Google Photos Toys Album

john lewman

Owner ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #80 
Hi Lloyd,

This is a beautiful design and because you are an official senior toy designer with toymakingplans.com I ask that you start a new topic under toymakingplans.com projects which is our most visited category. This project will get the most visibility there. In that topic upload all of your information and photos about this helicopter and how and why you designed it. 

Please let us know your design philosophy and what type of tools and techniques you have used to create it. Thanks! John
Brian Lambert

Reply with quote  #81 
Very nice Lloyd. The detail is fantastic!
ctowne

Reply with quote  #82 
Very nice and with the people I can get the scale size.  Another great model!!!!!!
Cindy
ed357sw

Reply with quote  #83 
Lloyd,

another wonder toy.
It makes me realize how far I need to go before I'm even in the same glass with you which pretty much means never lol

Thank you for sharing these fine toy's. If I may ask what do you do with them after you complete them? do you put them in a display case? sell them ... just curious

[thumb]

Reply with quote  #84 
Thanks BadBob,Brian,John,Cindy,ED

Some of the toy ED I give away to schools where I lived before in Udon Thani and I will do the same here I not sell the toys many of them are for my new home and maybe I give this Helicopter away to the Temple near my home for the kids to see many poor kids here and when I get time I will make many small toys for them all in the schools.
happymonkey

Reply with quote  #85 
Hi Lloyd.
Like everyone else I love the pictures ands the models that are coming out of them.
If you could use the 3D pictures to make some plans maybe you can also sell the plans through the toy making plans Web site if you are allowed and you, John, Cindy and Ed can make a commission on each plan sold from them as I am sure most toy makers would love to make them too.
Thanks Tim.
Lloyd

Reply with quote  #86 

Hi happymonkey

I am doing a model now for toymakingplans.com the Toon Truck and will be coming out on the web site very soon. And hope to do many more for toymakingplans.com.  And when people on the forums gives me some ideas like when ED357sw ask me if I could make a model of the old TV show called "Airwolf" then I will have a go at making the model. It would be nice if many people on the forums ask me like ED357sw it will give me a idea what model you all want to make. Here is the link for the Toon Truck.

http://forums.toymakingplans.com/post/build-lloyds-fabulous-toon-truck-pickup-with-any-scroll-saw-and-hand-drill-8069918?trail=15

ctowne

Reply with quote  #87 
Lloyd - if you want ideas.  Space stuff.  Star Trek, Star Wars, Helicopter from Avatar.....   Lots of aircraft to get designs.  Star Trek has many ships from different planets.  
Cindy 
gazz

Reply with quote  #88 
Hi Lloyd
I'm with ED357sw plans for this helicopter would be awsome and like ctowne says, sci-fi stuff from film or tv or even a combination of star wars and star trek what would a land speeder and a shuttle craft come out.

Good luck cant wait to see what you come up with.

Reply with quote  #89 
Oh I had a thought Lloyd,

What about the chopper in the movie Blue Thunder I think it was a 1983 movie

This was another good movie at least to me

bluethunder chopper.jpg 

Reply with quote  #90 
Hi Cindy , Gazz ,ED
I do like sci-fi and star trek and all helicopter and will look at Blue Thunder to Thanks to you all for your help and I will see what I can do.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Noah's Animal Cracker Ark Wood Toy Plan Set
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum for Wood Toy Toymakers Contact Us
  how to download toy plans royalty free policy toy safety privacy policy about us