You can easily make our wood toys with
these plans and common tools & supplies.
toymakingplans.com
View Cart
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All 

ToymakingPlans.com Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News 

About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum 

for Wood Toy Toymakers View 

Cart

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive 5 Free Play Pals Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with ToymakingPlans.com and Receive Free Freightliner Semi Truck Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with 

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive the Free Famous Mercedes Lorry Truck Wood Toy Plan Set
Tips for downloading & 

using PDF plans
Shop All Full-Size Wood Toy Plans
TOY PLANS CATEGORIES:

All Major Credit Cards 

Accepted
Paypal Account
NOT REQUIRED

For Credit Card Orders

ToymakingPlans.com Guarantee

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Author   Comment  
cynthia lewman

Owner ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi Everyone!

This how-to is for new Forum members who would like to participate in the Forum but are unsure as to how to get started.

If you haven't already joined the Forum and signed up as a new member you'll need to join before you can post Topics and reply to current Topics. You can join the Forum by clicking on the "Register" tab in the top menu of the Forum or you can go directly there by clicking here: http://forums.toymakingplans.com/register/register

To post in our forum you have two options:

1. You can post a new topic under one of our Forum categories such as "Introduce Yourself" or "Photos".

How do I post a new topic?

1. Login to your Forum account.

2. Click the title of the Category that you want to post a new Topic in. An example of a Category on our Forum is, "ToymakingPlans.com Plan Set Projects".

3. Click the New Topic button (it looks like a blue tab near the top right). 

4. Check the "Subscribe to this Topic" so you will be notified by email when
     someone has posted a comment or reply to your post.

5. Preview your post by clicking "Preview Post" to make sure it is the way you
     want it to be.

6. If you are completely satisfied proceed and click "Post New Topic". You will
     find your new post under the specific category you selected earlier.

2. You can reply to a current topic such as "Create Little People Facial Expressions" which is under the Forum Category "How-to-Do's Tips & Tricks". In your reply you can make a comment or ask a question. Here's thelink tothe topic I just mentioned: http://forums.toymakingplans.com/post/create-little-people-facial-expressions-6793352?pid=1281884426#post1281884426

How do I post a topic reply?

1. Login to your Forum account.

2. Click the title of the Category that contains the Topic.

3. Click the subject of the topic to view the Topic.

4. Scroll down to the last post in the Topic and click on the Reply button (it looks like a tab). 

5. You also have the option to preview your post by clicking "Preview Post" to
     make sure it is the way you wish it to be posted.

6. If you are completely satisfied proceed and click "Add reply".

If you need more help please let me know. You can email me directly at support@toymakingplans.com. We'd love for you to participate on the forum and share your photos, toymaking tips, comments etc.!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Noah's Animal Cracker Ark Wood Toy Plan Set
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum for Wood Toy Toymakers Contact Us
  how to download toy plans royalty free policy toy safety privacy policy about us