You can easily make our wood toys with
these plans and common tools & supplies.
toymakingplans.com
View Cart
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All 

ToymakingPlans.com Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News 

About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum 

for Wood Toy Toymakers View 

Cart

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive 5 Free Play Pals Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with ToymakingPlans.com and Receive Free Freightliner Semi Truck Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with 

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive the Free Famous Mercedes Lorry Truck Wood Toy Plan Set
Tips for downloading & 

using PDF plans
Shop All Full-Size Wood Toy Plans
TOY PLANS CATEGORIES:

All Major Credit Cards 

Accepted
Paypal Account
NOT REQUIRED

For Credit Card Orders

ToymakingPlans.com Guarantee

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Tony

Reply with quote  #1 
These are tires I'm making for a f-150. And some pictures of the process.   IMG_3459.JPG  IMG_3460.JPG  IMG_3461.JPG  IMG_3462.JPG  IMG_3468.JPG  IMG_3469.JPG  IMG_3470.JPG  IMG_3476.JPG  IMG_3477.JPG  IMG_3478.JPG  IMG_3480.JPG  IMG_3481.JPG  IMG_3482.JPG  IMG_3484.JPG  IMG_3485.JPG  IMG_3486.JPG  IMG_3487.JPG  IMG_3488.JPG  IMG_3489.JPG  IMG_3490.JPG  IMG_3491.JPG  IMG_3492.JPG  IMG_3495.JPG

Reply with quote  #2 
Tony,

What Scrollsaw do you use? Was unable to tell from the picture.

Thanks, Don
Tony

Reply with quote  #3 
Don I have the Excalibur Ex-21 and really like it.

Reply with quote  #4 
Very skillfully done and a brave, cautious craftsman indeed to use the cutting bit shown in the second picture. My one and only use of such a bit had my hand in the wrong place at the first revolution and the bit dug into the top of my hand stalling out my drill press.
Once again nicely done and work to be proud of for sure.
ed357sw

Reply with quote  #5 
Very nicely done. I kept thinking something like this would look good on some of these toy's.
I keep looking at my lathe and thinking I should be able to make some hot wheels LOL

Owner ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #6 
Tony, this is simply amazing. I am so impressed with your skill and creativity for making museum quality wood toys. I have learned so much from this. And the photos are professional and tell the story in such a clear manner. We all thank you here at toymakingplans.com and hope to see more of your genius on the forum in days to come.
ctowne

Reply with quote  #7 
These are awesome wheels and thanks for the photo story line.  Easy to understand, now to implement is a different story.  That circle cutter that Bucko was referencing looks a little scary, do you set the drillpress speed very low. 
Wooddawg

Reply with quote  #8 
Thank you, Don. .
Tony

Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks for the comments. Bucko I've used the circle cutter quite often with maybe near misses but never injured. Getting it setup does take some time to get the required size. Cindy I have it turning at 990 rpm. I cut to within an eighth of an inch then turn it over and finish the cut.

Quick Navigation:

Noah's Animal Cracker Ark Wood Toy Plan Set
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum for Wood Toy Toymakers Contact Us
  how to download toy plans royalty free policy toy safety privacy policy about us