You can easily make our wood toys with
these plans and common tools & supplies.
toymakingplans.com
View Cart
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All 

ToymakingPlans.com Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News 

About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum 

for Wood Toy Toymakers View 

Cart

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive 5 Free Play Pals Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with ToymakingPlans.com and Receive Free Freightliner Semi Truck Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with 

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive the Free Famous Mercedes Lorry Truck Wood Toy Plan Set
Tips for downloading & 

using PDF plans
Shop All Full-Size Wood Toy Plans
TOY PLANS CATEGORIES:

All Major Credit Cards 

Accepted
Paypal Account
NOT REQUIRED

For Credit Card Orders

ToymakingPlans.com Guarantee

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Essess

Reply with quote  #1 
These are some of my projects all made with pinewood.

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 265, Size: 870.27 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 259, Size: 813.32 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 211, Size: 721.00 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 214, Size: 753.60 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 213, Size: 49.54 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 212, Size: 700.04 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 180, Size: 391.33 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 178, Size: 668.34 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 171, Size: 675.37 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 161, Size: 805.11 KB 

Ken Martin

Reply with quote  #2 
Wow Essess

Thanks for sharing these.  The forum has found another great toy maker.
These look really good.
I am guessing you really like airplanes.

We will be watching for more of your work.
Great.

Essess

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks much, Ken, yes I suppose airplanes are my most favorite to make. I'm glad I found the forum!
ed357sw

Reply with quote  #4 
good looking set of toy's you have there
thanks for sharing with the forum.

Don't be a stranger LOL We love seeing other folks toy's

Owner ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #5 
I was excited to see these entries this morning. There is some great creativity here combined with excellent workmanship and vision. Thanks for sharing.
ctowne

Reply with quote  #6 
Very nice.  Thanks for sharing.
Cindy
Essess

Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks for the compliments....I really enjoy making things from wood.
Dalboy

Reply with quote  #8 
Some very nice toys/models I like the planes as you don't see many of them

Owner ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #9 
Your wood toy designs are highly styled, beautifully executed and very trendy. I think you are very talented and understand what elements are required to make an outstanding toy that resonates with just about everyone of all ages. Wow! I bow to you.
Essess

Reply with quote  #10 
Wow....thanks, John.....I was so glad to find the site and forum.
ashields

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essess
These are some of my projects all made with pinewood.

Nice work. 

I have a question, if anyone here can answer.  In scrolling intricate patterns I found it difficult to make delicate cuts, because they either broke off or the scroll saw blade was too thick.  How do you solve this?  For one time, I was cutting a 3-D reindeer and the antler came off so I glued and sanded it. Look ok, but then I had to make 4 more, only 2 reindeer with antlers, made it.  Any suggestions.
IanPlant

Reply with quote  #12 
Great looking collection  [smile]  [thumb]

Reply with quote  #13 
ashields,
I suspect this question got over looked since it was buried inside this topic. You should probably start a new thread just for your question. You will get a lot of varied answers. 

My take would be to use a smaller blade like  #3 or #5 blade, especially if it is smaller thickness wood.

On a new blade with the right tension you will be able to to let the blade cut with out hardly any pressure.

To much pressure will also cause more stress which of course causes breakage as well... Just my 2 cents worth....

Reply with quote  #14 
Put some blue tape on you table around the blade so there is zero clearance. Make you cut. There should be one small sort of round hole in the tape. You should be able to see if your pushing the blade to hard and in which direction. I takes some practice to get the feel of it. I can cut car bodies out of pin 2x4s using a #5 skip tooth blade and not and not push the blade. If you force it the blade gets hot dulls faster and breaks. Scroll saws cut slow especially in thick resinous wood.  

The tape is really good for keeping tiny parts from falling through the hole.

Pinterest
Google+
Blogger
Forum Photo Album

LinkedIn
YouTube
Google Photos Toys Album

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Noah's Animal Cracker Ark Wood Toy Plan Set
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum for Wood Toy Toymakers Contact Us
  how to download toy plans royalty free policy toy safety privacy policy about us