You can easily make our wood toys with
these plans and common tools & supplies.
toymakingplans.com
View Cart
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All 

ToymakingPlans.com Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News 

About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum 

for Wood Toy Toymakers View 

Cart

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive 5 Free Play Pals Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with ToymakingPlans.com and Receive Free Freightliner Semi Truck Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with 

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive the Free Famous Mercedes Lorry Truck Wood Toy Plan Set
Tips for downloading & 

using PDF plans
Shop All Full-Size Wood Toy Plans
TOY PLANS CATEGORIES:

All Major Credit Cards 

Accepted
Paypal Account
NOT REQUIRED

For Credit Card Orders

ToymakingPlans.com Guarantee

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 5      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next
Lloyd

Reply with quote  #31 

Got more painting done today I would have liked to have  painted  the car canopy and seats a tan brown colour but could not find so did the same as the Mercedes car maybe paint the seats green not sure yet and maybe make the car fenders tomorrow and got a bit more paint to put on the wheels

post.jpg 

ctowne

Reply with quote  #32 
Lloyd - this series is simply amazing.  Your work is amazing.  There is so much valuable info in this string that I will refer back to it often.  Thank you so much for the documentation and videos. 
Cindy
Lloyd

Reply with quote  #33 

Got the car fenders made today and if not rain tomorrow I will get them painted and try to make start on the head lights I will do video when I make the head lights

Thank you Cindy

SAM_7850.JPG 
SAM_7853.JPG 
SAM_7856.JPG 
SAM_7858.JPG 
SAM_7861.JPG 
SAM_7865.JPG 

Udie

Reply with quote  #34 
Lloyd - I was wondering how you were going to make the fenders ... and now I know. Great presentation on your method and the running board brackets look perfect. At the end of your last video you made the U-shaped component where you punched holes in it - another part I was scratching my head wondering what those were for ... and again, I see their purpose now. I am truly enjoying watching you create another desktop masterpiece.
Ken Martin

Reply with quote  #35 
Lloyd
I just love what you are doing.  Your talent is unreal.  
I watch and still don't believe my eyes.
What a craftsman you are.
Thanks so much for sharing with us.

osni chioveto

Reply with quote  #36 
Simplesmente fantástico meu amigo, todos os elogios são poucos para você.
Um grande abraço.

Just amazing my friend, all the accolades are few for you.
A big hug.
Lloyd

Reply with quote  #37 

Got the painting done on car fenders today and made the small lights but my wife went out today with the camera so I left the main head lights till tomorrow so I can take video

Thanks Udie, Ken, Osni

SAM_7876.jpg 

Udie

Reply with quote  #38 
Lloyd - Headlights, I'm really looking forward to seeing how you make them. Even the ones you just put on the car fascinate me. I am looking really close at them and trying to figure out how many pieces make up one light and how did you do it.
levy.jr02

Reply with quote  #39 
show should be quite a challenge.

Atenciosamente;
Levy Junnior

osni chioveto

Reply with quote  #40 
Simplesmente maravilhoso, eu amo esse carro, quero um pra mim.
Obrigado por compartilhar seu talento fantástico.
Um abraço

Just wonderful, I love this car, I want one for me.
Thank you for sharing your amazing talent.
a hug
Lloyd

Reply with quote  #41 

Udie – The Headlights are made up from 7 pieces each and round piece made from paper clips beet with block of wood around a iron tube and made the light from Square wood and pushed in the post hole  to make ½ & ¼  dowel then turn it in the drill with needle file. The main Headlights are going to made little bit different.  I will do video today on making them.

Thanks Levi & Osni – To be honest with you this car has been the most complex car I have made and many more bits to make yet but maybe finish it in 3 or 4 days

Untitled - 2.jpg 

Udie

Reply with quote  #42 
Lloyd - Seven parts, that amazing. I'm studying your sketch and now I understand. Really looking forward to seeing your video.
Dolf Joubert

Reply with quote  #43 
Lloyd,
Once again, I am lost for words!! I cannot believe that 7 parts make up the lights.
Well done! You are definitely a master craftsman!
The finish on your model blows me away!
Regards
Dolf
Lloyd

Reply with quote  #44 

Made the Headlights today and did video on making them. The first part of the video is how I made the round piece for the small lights with paper clips.

When I make the very small parts I not put primer on just spray paint grey then the gold two coats of grey paint then two coats of gold

Had to put the video in two parts to big for youtube

Thanks Dolf

SAM_7898.JPG 

Udie

Reply with quote  #45 
Lloyd - That was an exciting video on the lights. They look to be so fragile and you make them with no problems at all. You make it look so simple, thanks. I am picking up scroll saw tips and tricks from each of our videos and I am sure our members are also.
   Got to ask you ... what size scroll saw blade are you using?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Noah's Animal Cracker Ark Wood Toy Plan Set
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum for Wood Toy Toymakers Contact Us
  how to download toy plans royalty free policy toy safety privacy policy about us