You can easily make our wood toys with
these plans and common tools & supplies.
toymakingplans.com
View Cart
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All 

ToymakingPlans.com Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News 

About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum 

for Wood Toy Toymakers View 

Cart

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive 5 Free Play Pals Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with ToymakingPlans.com and Receive Free Freightliner Semi Truck Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with 

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive the Free Famous Mercedes Lorry Truck Wood Toy Plan Set
Tips for downloading & 

using PDF plans
Shop All Full-Size Wood Toy Plans
TOY PLANS CATEGORIES:

All Major Credit Cards 

Accepted
Paypal Account
NOT REQUIRED

For Credit Card Orders

ToymakingPlans.com Guarantee

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Cometoz

Reply with quote  #1 
Hey guys - any  of you tried this product from Bunnies - White Knight Squirts acrylic enamel formula - excellent coverage and self priming ability?

Though I'd give it a try - mainly because of the range of non-toxic brilliant colours and purported coverage. I'm normally a natural finish guy but before I spend $8 thought I'd ask you all.

Feedback?
Camnight

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Cometoz I have just try white knight squirts from Bunnings and found it pretty good at $7.45 good price for Aust.
Only had a try will do a finish toy next and see how it turns out.
I did not know it was non-toxic until you put it on this post thank you I think it will be ok.
Have put in a photo two rough coats no primer. George

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: IMG_0332.JPG, Views: 13, Size: 269.02 KB 

calhanton

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Guys
I have been using the Export Paints from Supercheap at $2.50 per can if you buy 4 at a time. They have very good coverage and dry rock hard. The white and grey undercoats are good and give a super smooth finish if sanded with 320 grit before the main coats
Camnight

Reply with quote  #4 
HI that export paint is cheap is it non-toxic and safe for toys. George
calhanton

Reply with quote  #5 
Have checked the cans and with Supercheap and they quite clearly state  "Suitable for Toys". I have had no reported problems with any of the kids I have made toys for.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Noah's Animal Cracker Ark Wood Toy Plan Set
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum for Wood Toy Toymakers Contact Us
  how to download toy plans royalty free policy toy safety privacy policy about us