You can easily make our wood toys with
these plans and common tools & supplies.
toymakingplans.com
View Cart
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All 

ToymakingPlans.com Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News 

About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum 

for Wood Toy Toymakers View 

Cart

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive 5 Free Play Pals Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with ToymakingPlans.com and Receive Free Freightliner Semi Truck Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with 

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive the Free Famous Mercedes Lorry Truck Wood Toy Plan Set
Tips for downloading & 

using PDF plans
Shop All Full-Size Wood Toy Plans
TOY PLANS CATEGORIES:

All Major Credit Cards 

Accepted
Paypal Account
NOT REQUIRED

For Credit Card Orders

ToymakingPlans.com Guarantee

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
BadBob

Reply with quote  #1 
This is the last one of the blue set. I discovered an issue with the paint when I photographed it the first time. If you want to see the al the places you goofed, Make some good quality photos and display them on a 32 inch monitor. It will show you things that you can't see in the shop.

As with the others, I made this one from MDF. Sprayed some primer on it to seal the MDF and painted the body with some Behr Oops paint from Home Depot. I added a little FlowTrol to the paint to help it flow better. These are brush painted except for the primer.  The exhaust pipes and wheels I painted with flat acrylic craft paint. The hub are metallic gold craft paint with clear shellac on them.

I don't think I'm going to use the black acrylic paint again without some sort of top coat. As you can see in the photos dust and ither small particles seem to be attracted to the flat black paint adn it will mark other acrylic paints. I need to take som photos of a marred toy and post them. I'm guessing its the pigment they use it's almost like they use charcoal.

20170522-192500 Wooden Toy Car - Hot Rod Freaky Ford - 27 T Coupe - MDF - Blue - Black - Gold 01.jpg 20170522-192500 Wooden Toy Car - Hot Rod Freaky Ford - 27 T Coupe - MDF - Blue - Black - Gold 01

20170522-192556 Wooden Toy Car - Hot Rod Freaky Ford - 27 T Coupe - MDF - Blue - Black - Gold 02.jpg 20170522-192556 Wooden Toy Car - Hot Rod Freaky Ford - 27 T Coupe - MDF - Blue - Black - Gold 02

20170522-192626 Wooden Toy Car - Hot Rod Freaky Ford - 27 T Coupe - MDF - Blue - Black - Gold 03.jpg

20170522-192626 Wooden Toy Car - Hot Rod Freaky Ford - 27 T Coupe - MDF - Blue - Black - Gold 03

20170522-192708 Wooden Toy Car - Hot Rod Freaky Ford - 27 T Coupe - MDF - Blue - Black - Gold 04.jpg 
20170522-192708 Wooden Toy Car - Hot Rod Freaky Ford - 27 T Coupe - MDF - Blue - Black - Gold 04

20170522-192744 Wooden Toy Car - Hot Rod Freaky Ford - 27 T Coupe - MDF - Blue - Black - Gold 05.jpg 
20170522-192744 Wooden Toy Car - Hot Rod Freaky Ford - 27 T Coupe - MDF - Blue - Black - Gold 05

20170522-192812 Wooden Toy Car - Hot Rod Freaky Ford - 27 T Coupe - MDF - Blue - Black - Gold 06.jpg 
20170522-192812 Wooden Toy Car - Hot Rod Freaky Ford - 27 T Coupe - MDF - Blue - Black - Gold 06

#woodentoycars #woodentoys #handmade

Pinterest
Google+
Blogger
Forum Photo Album

LinkedIn
YouTube
Google Photos Toys Album

phantom scroller

Reply with quote  #2 
Nice looking blue car.[thumb]

https://www.facebook.com/Scrollsaw-Woodworker-578378898839152/
john lewman

Owner ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #3 
perfection!
Uthuman Kafumbe Kigozi

Reply with quote  #4 
Nice work, but Do you have any bigger project and we see how it looks. Thanx
BadBob

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthuman Kafumbe Kigozi
Nice work, but Do you have any bigger project and we see how it looks. Thanx

I'm not sure I understand you question?

I have posted a Toddler Rocking Pony build here

Pinterest
Google+
Blogger
Forum Photo Album

LinkedIn
YouTube
Google Photos Toys Album

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Noah's Animal Cracker Ark Wood Toy Plan Set
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum for Wood Toy Toymakers Contact Us
  how to download toy plans royalty free policy toy safety privacy policy about us