Author   Comment  
kteeley

Reply with quote  #1 
2019-01-31 14.49.46.jpg  2019-01-31 14.50.45.jpg Finally finished two trucks for my 2 grandsons...of course there had to be two! The one on the left I used poplar with oak fenders, thinking I would paint it, but then the (mostly) oak one came out so nice, I couldn't paint it...and of course they had to be the same.
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #2 
These are truly classics. I love the choices of wood. Well done! Thanks for the great photos.
Bourbon

Reply with quote  #3 
very nice work

Garrymac

Reply with quote  #4 
great work. I love it. I also have 2 grandsons! Total of 7 all together! I have these plans, and it looks like my next build!!

Reply with quote  #5 
Love these trucks.  After showing them to my wife she said our three grandsons had to have one, so I ordered the plans.

Reply with quote  #6 
Good to hear! Your grandchildren will love them and you will have fun! I printed the names on the back in vinyl using my Cricut Maker. (another machine to master. LOL.)
Wombat

Reply with quote  #7 
Nicely made kteeley.
I have been fortunate(?) to only have to make for one grandchild so far, but things change in  a month or so. My brother always has to make duplicates for his two grandsons.

I like the way you did two off yet gave them each their own personality with wood choices, instead of just turning out two of the same. 

johndrees

Reply with quote  #8 
good looking trucks 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.