Author   Comment  
wwalker47

Reply with quote  #1 

This is the 1957 Yellowstone Camper. It’s been a blast working on the project. You guys are great with your plans. I used Baltic Burch Plywood and pine. The wheels were not in the original plans but what ’57 Chevy with any respect does not have mag wheels? The wheels are from Osni Chioveto’s Hot Rod VW Bug design. I watched his video but I couldn’t understand what he said but I did get the just on how the wheels were made. So I got on my AutoCAD and by using his design drew up 2-1/4” Mag-wheels for the ‘57.

Thanks for lookin’

-Bill[013[1]]
100_4255.JPG 100_4259.JPG 100_4260.JPG 100_4261.JPG 

My saw is a DeWalt788
Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut
Ken Martin

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Bill
What a great looking build, colors are awesome, and the detail even inside is just great.
Like the wheels.  
And you still have all your fingers?
Good Job, and thanks for sharing.

Udie

Reply with quote  #3 
Bill (wwalker47) - You have done a great job and I too love the paint job, so nice and bright, a real eye catcher. Using Osni's method for the wheels, good idea, it gives your project that little extra pop.
Camnight

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Bill great job nice colours really like it , make me want to start one well done. George
ctowne

Reply with quote  #5 
Very nice.  You even have a "stainless" sink in the trailer.  Super on the detail and painting.
Cindy
osni chioveto

Reply with quote  #6 
Bom trabalho, se você não entendeu o que eu disse nos videos, não tem problema, pode enviar um email para mim e eu ajudarei com o maior prazer.

Nice work if you do not know what I said in the video, no problem, you can send an email to me and I will help with the greatest pleasure.

pdaunno

Reply with quote  #7 
Looks great Bill!  Thanks for sharing!
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.