Author   Comment  
Shady

Reply with quote  #1 
The local Pony Club put out a Call For things it could sell at it's annual fund raising raffle, well would you believe it but the 5 Truck Plans became available almost simultaneously, well off to the shed and lets see what we can do.
A couple of weeks later and 5 brand new wooden toy trucks are on their way. I must say that those who have seen them so far have been suitably impressed, but I suppose the real test is how much money they will raise on auction day
Any way here is what they got:- P1000269.JPGP1000270.JPG

P1000268.JPG  P1000271.JPGP1000267.JPG 

So far so good you might say but I was having a bit of bother with the Tipper and end up with a couple of extra bodies (forgive the underline for some reason it won't turn off)So just for good measure here are a couple of extras

P1000273.JPG 
This last one isn't quite finished but................. P1000283.JPG 
A bulk-ore-side-tipper is on the drawing board, if it becomes a reality i'll show it off later.

Have fun people

Shady

Peter B

Reply with quote  #2 
All looking cool and the last one very cool
Hope the auction goes well
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #3 
I am impressed with each one of these wood toy trucks and especially your original design for the sliding ramp truck. Genius idea and very well styked. This will be a favorite.
Tony

Reply with quote  #4 
Very well done, hope they raise lots.

Tony

Reply with quote  #5 
Nice looking set and the modified trucks are great.  Hope they bring top dollar.   
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.