Author   Comment  
Muskokamike

Reply with quote  #1 
So, yeah, I've been busy lol.....notice a couple of non-stock play pals in the mix? I thought the black '33 Ford would look cool with some flames on it, but hey, I have to draw the line somewhere! play pals.JPG 
Camnight

Reply with quote  #2 
They look great,great colours. The flames on the side would look great they should sell well great work .George
Udie

Reply with quote  #3 
Muskokamike - Wow, great looking transport truck fleet and cars. The roadsters look outstanding with this set. Paint job in great also.
Bucko

Reply with quote  #4 
Very nice work , really put some " wow" into the set.
Muskokamike

Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for the comments, I did some pink ones because a lady friend of mine who has a 7 year old niece told me girls like to play "cars" too. The pink bat car is kind of cool..since the pink is kind of translucent with one coat it kind of looks like a pearl paint. I'm going to try it with metallic silver underneath and maybe it will turn out candy apple (for all you old school people lol).

Flames: I was thinking of putting a shark's mouth on the side of the transport truck but they're just so damned small......I'm going to the dollar store today to see what kind of stickers they might have.....
Muskokamike

Reply with quote  #6 
Oh and you notice I forgot to do a sedan and a pickup in blue? I didn't realize this until I started posing them for the photo lol....I'll see this Saturday which colours sell and which don't.....
phantom scroller

Reply with quote  #7 
Great work, good colours, luv um. 

https://www.facebook.com/Scrollsaw-Woodworker-578378898839152/
Muskokamike

Reply with quote  #8 
If anyone is interested in the 33 ford or the school bus plans, pm me!
levy.jr02

Reply with quote  #9 

Hello my friend! What was the paint you used on this project? Because it was very shiny, which you used to give both shine and be so alive that way? It is toxic?

If you can send me a message on reserved in these techniques and ink packaging photos. I thank you!

Att;
   Levi's Brazil

Atenciosamente;
Levy Junnior

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.