Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Peter V

Reply with quote  #16 
Luitjes,

did ome painting on the furniture... and added the airco.

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: DSC06973.jpg, Views: 14, Size: 214.90 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: DSC06974.jpg, Views: 13, Size: 239.46 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: DSC06975.jpg, Views: 14, Size: 252.06 KB 

Peter V

Clint Metcalf

Toy Wizard at ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #17 
Peter V, this is INCREDIBLE WORK - we want to get you in the very next issue of Wood Toy Weekly if that isn't too quick for you. Please send me a direct email to: clint.metcalf@toymakingplans.com

Do you have the Winnie finished?? We'd definitely want to make this the Cover shot, with you in it 😉

Thanks Peter

Clint
Peter V

Reply with quote  #18 
Luitjes,

some pictures of the finished Winnabago, it took a little longer due to other occupation
DSC06987.jpg  putting the primer on ......DSC07011.jpg  DSC07015.jpg  interior painted (a kind of neutral) colour .....DSC07022.jpg  masking for the colourcoat ....DSC07051.jpg  not yet glossy, that is the last fase ....DSC07060.jpg  DSC07063.jpg  same goes for the Winnebago .....DSC07068.jpg  DSC07069.jpg  and now with gloss ... a bit hard to see but to my opinion, the gloss lifted the whole
  thing to a higher level ..... glad also that the hinges work well, it is more realistic in my view. DSC07088.jpg  The door isn't gleud yet .... it fits perfectly thoughDSC07091.jpg  DSC07086.jpg  DSC07092.jpg   DSC07083.jpg

Peter V
Grandpa Bear

Reply with quote  #19 
Agree with you Peter that the paint job takes it to a higher level, I love wood finishes also, but the colour scheme you have chosen really works well for this project.

Outstanding work, best wishes Nick
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.