Author   Comment  
Djtjak

Reply with quote  #1 
Here is my version of the Persia Zoo Ship. I used pine, mahogany, white oak and black walnut. I did find that my 16" Craftsman scroll saw has a hard time with white oak.

Dennis

persia 2.jpg persia 1.jpg persia 3.jpg

Reply with quote  #2 
Nice looking, how long did it take to complete
Djtjak

Reply with quote  #3 
It took about 2 weeks, but I had to remake both sides due to errors I made. It was a fun project and I enjoyed making it. Of course. the final arbiter of the ship will be my 5 year old grandson.[smile]
(I can't figure out why the pictures are upside down so I've asked John to try to correct them.)

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #4 
Dennis, this is a fine rendition of the Persia Zoo Ship and animals. I was really pleased and inspired to see your work this morning and am impressed by the workmanship and careful choice of woods and wood tones. Thanks for posting. We have enjoy having you as a contributing member of our community and hope to see more of your work in the future!
Djtjak

Reply with quote  #5 
John
Thanks for the compliments, and correcting the pictures, as I said I enjoyed  the project.
Do you have any tips on how I might insert pictures correctly in the future?
Dennis

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Dennis, 
It is best to either click on the little green tree in the edit bar at the top of the reply box or to go to the bottom of the post and click on INSERT PHOTO. We have unlimited storage so you can insert the photos in the original size straight from your camera or smart phone. The forum software will automatically size the photos for the post. We do not recommend using the ATTACH FILE feature. That is for PDF's and other types of files other than photos.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.