Author   Comment  
BadBob

Reply with quote  #1 
This is the last of these for awhile. This one is just a bit different than the previous one. I used the "clear" shellac on it. It isn't really clear. It has just enough amber color to make the grain pop. Of all the Play Pal Monster trucks I have made so far this is my favorite. I pried it higer than the others in my store. If it doesn't sell it will not break my heart.

20170104-184623 Wood Toy Truck, Wooden Toy Trucks, Wood Toys, Wooden Monster Trucks, Wood Truck, Toy Truck, Wooden Truck, Wooden Trucks, Pickup Truck Toy.jpg    

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: 20170104-184709 Wood Toy Truck, Wooden Toy Trucks, Wood...kup Truck Toy.jpg, Views: 5, Size: 316.37 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: 20170104-184733 Wood Toy Truck, Wooden Toy Trucks, Wood...kup Truck Toy.jpg, Views: 5, Size: 324.41 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: 20170104-184841 Wood Toy Truck, Wooden Toy Trucks, Wood...kup Truck Toy.jpg, Views: 4, Size: 303.69 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: 20170104-184907 Wood Toy Truck, Wooden Toy Trucks, Wood...kup Truck Toy.jpg, Views: 4, Size: 341.60 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: 20170104-184942 Wood Toy Truck, Wooden Toy Trucks, Wood...kup Truck Toy.jpg, Views: 3, Size: 322.44 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: 20170104-185009 Wood Toy Truck, Wooden Toy Trucks, Wood...kup Truck Toy.jpg, Views: 3, Size: 320.74 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: 20170104-185039 Wood Toy Truck, Wooden Toy Trucks, Wood...kup Truck Toy.jpg, Views: 3, Size: 292.06 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: 20170104-185109 Wood Toy Truck, Wooden Toy Trucks, Wood...kup Truck Toy.jpg, Views: 3, Size: 313.86 KB 

john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #2 
If we don't continue to see your beautiful wood toy work it will break my heart! This is just spectacular.
BadBob

Reply with quote  #3 
John there will be more toys posted I plan to post them all. This is the last of the wide body Play Pal Monster Trucks for awhile. I've got a long list of toys I want to make. and some in the works. If these were to suddenly start selling like crazy that could change. I'm still trying to find my niche with this Etsy store thing and right now I thing I really need some variety. More variety gets more shop views and hopefully more sales.

I have some Freaky Fords to finish. Then its Quick & Easy Trucks. Even though its gone the Quick & Easy Tow Truck got more hits on a sold out listing than anything in my shop. Next its air planes.

BadBob

Reply with quote  #4 
I've been Posting some of my toys as projects on LumberJocks.

This one won the "Daily Top 3" yesterday and is currently in the running for today. I have won 40 of these so far. It's not likely to win but I have won two days in a row with two different projects. It would be interesting to win two days in a row with the same project. I don't get anything for it except bragging rights. The selection is done by software based on some secret method only known to the programmers.

The others that won were:

ed357sw

Reply with quote  #5 
congrats badbob on the bragging rights over at lumber jocks, I need to go back an visit them, it's been a while...

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.