Author   Comment  
BadBob

Reply with quote  #1 
Two wheels short of a full load. I must have miscounted something. I needed tow more wheels to finish up this batch of wooden toy cars. I't interesting how much the toys change as the parts are added. The more pieces you add the betr it looks until the whole. is indeed more than the sum of its parts. It was really more tan two wheels. The body in the left rear is probably going to going to get scrapped and there is one not pictured. A rat rod version. waiting for some clear coat.

20170801_205843_HDR  Wooden Toy Car - Hot Rod Freaky Fords - Deuce Coupe - 32 Ford Sedan.jpg  20170801_205843_HDR  Wooden Toy Car - Hot Rod Freaky Fords - Deuce Coupe - 32 Ford Sedan

#odenstoyfactory
#woodentoys
#woodentoycars
#handmade

Pinterest
Blogger
Forum Photo Album

LinkedIn
YouTube
Google Photos Toys Album

Dalboy

Reply with quote  #2 
So if you scrap one will that now leave you with two spare wheels. I know that feeling when you have made a load to find it short of the required amount.
They are looking good from here looking forward to seeing the end product

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalboy
So if you scrap one will that now leave you with two spare wheels. I know that feeling when you have made a load to find it short of the required amount.
They are looking good from here looking forward to seeing the end product

Unfortunately, no spares. It's worse than I thought. Today when I went to get some wheels out to shellac I could not find the bag of rear wheels I thought I had. I have lots of front wheels but I could only find a hand full of unfinished rear wheels. I had enough to finish and a few spares.

I might try to salvage the messed up one. I remembered that I had made some patterns for a oval backing for the exhaust pipes. I might give that a shot to see how it works.

Pinterest
Blogger
Forum Photo Album

LinkedIn
YouTube
Google Photos Toys Album

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.