Sign up Latest Topics

  Author   Comment  

Posts: 8
Reply with quote  #1 
Sorry if I have posted on the wrong category.

I was wondering of any of my European colleague's have had any experience with the above.

As far as I can work out to be EN71 compliant you have to carry out various tests. And before you can sell toys in the UK you have to be EN71 compliant.

To test a toy in the labatorys can cost £450 plus. You can however be self certified if you have the right documents and pass the necessary tests.
Has anyone went through this process, and would be willing to give me some pointers etc, it would be gratefully received.

Many thanks.

It was short before I cut it  [confused]
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.