Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Garrymac

Reply with quote  #16 
Very nice shop. Love the photos! I see you have wheels on almost all the equipment. I also have a small work area. I live in an apartment. We have 2 garages. My wife uses one for her car, and I have the other one for my shop. They are 1.5 car garages. Great thing is that they are directly across the hallway from our apartment. Very convenient.

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: 20180602_135446.jpg, Views: 25, Size: 3.75 MB  Click image for larger version - Name: 20180519_154157.jpg, Views: 21, Size: 775.00 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: 20180518_172435.jpg, Views: 19, Size: 3.73 MB  Click image for larger version - Name: 20170501_060600.jpg, Views: 20, Size: 3.09 MB 

Iggy

Reply with quote  #17 
Garry. 
       Nice shop. how do the neighbors feel about the noise, I am always mindful of that, trying to limit the noisy stuff,Routers and Planers etc to no more than 2 hrs or so a day. I put all the bigger Machines on wheels, the boxes underneath are very handy I also made a point of adding doors to everything I can in order to reduce the cleaning up. the picks I posted are old now, I will have to take some new ones. The casters are hard and have damaged the screed on the floor so I am considering 3/4" Ply covering. It may keep things a bit warmer in the winter. I can't afford heating as I do not charge. Keep in touch, I love to hear from fellow woodnuts, it seems to be a dying art in this IT world.

Reply with quote  #18 
Very nice work.  Keep it up.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.