You can easily make our wood toys with
these plans and common tools & supplies.
toymakingplans.com
View Cart
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All 

ToymakingPlans.com Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News 

About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum 

for Wood Toy Toymakers View 

Cart
ToymakingPlans.com Bargain Basement $3 Wood Toy Plans (Reg. $4.95-$19.95)! Sign Up with 

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive 5 Free Play Pals Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with ToymakingPlans.com and Receive Free Freightliner Semi Truck Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with 

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive the Free Famous Mercedes Lorry Truck Wood Toy Plan Set
Tips for downloading & 

using PDF plans
Shop All Full-Size Wood Toy Plans
TOY PLANS CATEGORIES:

All Major Credit Cards 

Accepted
Paypal Account
NOT REQUIRED

For Credit Card Orders

ToymakingPlans.com Guarantee

Author   Comment  
Twindaddytoys

Reply with quote  #1 
This was a fun build. Pretty straightforward. I had to resaw the side panels and ended up with a gouge in the side of one of the pieces. No problem! I just cut 1/8th pieces to fit and covered it up. I used a colonial maple stain which originally looked a little pinkish but dried to pretty natural color. This was my biggest build so far.
Gippy

Reply with quote  #2 
I don’t see any pictures, just me?
rob41245

Reply with quote  #3 
I also no pics.
Rob
Twindaddytoys

Reply with quote  #4 
I uploaded 15. I'll try again.

They're not showing up.20190305_215935.jpg 20190305_220435.jpg 20190305_215707.jpg 

john lewman

Owner ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #5 
Are you clicking on "Insert Photos" below this window and then clicking on "My Computer" then clicking on "Choose Photo"? Once it accesses your computer file folder with the images in it, just click on the image in your file folder and then click Open in the bottom right corner of that window. It will automatically upload the image to your forum post and automatically make it the right size. You can upload any file size photo this way.You can also hold down the "shift" key or Apple equivalent, choose several files, and then click Open. This will load several files onto your post all at the same time.
Twindaddytoys

Reply with quote  #6 
When I click on edit. The pictures are there. I just can't see them when I click save. All the pictures are there.20190305_215707.jpg
john lewman

Owner ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #7 
I actually was able to get your photos to load as you can see. You originally used "attach files" instead of "insert photos". Always use "insert photos" for photos. "Attach Files" is for PDF's and other types of files. When you "Attach Files" you will see a note at the bottom that says "Insert Inline". Click on this and the photos will be inserted in your post.
JTalbot

Reply with quote  #8 
Nice build! Since I now work for Caterpillar, I plan on building one of these. Or a few......
Jeremy
Twindaddytoys

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by john lewman
I actually was able to get your photos to load as you can see. You originally used "attach files" instead of "insert photos". Always use "insert photos" for photos. "Attach Files" is for PDF's and other types of files. When you "Attach Files" you will see a note at the bottom that says "Insert Inline". Click on this and the photos will be inserted in your post.

Ah! Got it.

Btw.... I just sold it today. With the school bus.
Frogbucket

Reply with quote  #10 
Fantastic work and it looks a lot of fun for someone, big or small, to enjoy playing with...lol
All the best
Dave
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Noah's Animal Cracker Ark Wood Toy Plan Set
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum for Wood Toy Toymakers Contact Us
  how to download toy plans royalty free policy toy safety privacy policy about us