TomDullage
Granddaughter Emma will be 4 in a few days and had been asking for a car for her dolls, that she'd seen in the local supermarket. We didn't want to buy a plastic one, so I had a look through my plan collection and came up with a modified '69 Mustang, from John's Muscle Car Silhouettes series.
It had to be open topped and extra legroom was needed, so I moved the seats back and increased the space under the dash.
I wasn't happy with the screen, as first built, so I added a bit of reinforcement, as seen in the last picture.
I'm still not getting the quality of finish I'd like, need to spend more time on sanding and prep! Click image for larger version - Name: A9_06639.jpg, Views: 41, Size: 183.09 KB Click image for larger version - Name: A9_06640.jpg, Views: 37, Size: 182.64 KB Click image for larger version - Name: A9_06641.jpg, Views: 38, Size: 181.06 KB Click image for larger version - Name: A9_06642.jpg, Views: 35, Size: 177.38 KB Click image for larger version - Name: A9_06643.jpg, Views: 37, Size: 177.55 KB Click image for larger version - Name: A9_06644.jpg, Views: 38, Size: 177.87 KB
Tom
kenneth smith
Wow! Very cool build Tom. Thanks for sharing with us. Im sure she's thrilled.
shedbuddie
WoW she got to be happy with that TOM
Clint Metcalf
Outta Sight!!! She must love it!

"I'm still not getting the quality of finish I'd like, need to spend more time on sanding and prep!"

What are you shooting for??
Lexie
Super cool!
HeatherP
absolutely LOVE it. Well done