Author   Comment  
Bucko

Reply with quote  #1 
This past Christmas as a gift from my wife I purchased the offer from ToymakingPlans  for the set of E-Books. Upon viewing the E-Book Build Wood Toy Trains I knew I had to make this set the BoBangi Zoo Safari Train.
  The wood used for the animal featured cars came from excess offered to me from our Plant Carpenter of which is an Oak Ply product. Forum members will realize that something is different from my standard  builds and that is that these cars are painted. I had plenty of paint here as my Son just graduated from High School and we've had plenty of projects to do involving craft work.
  This was a great build to do and cutting out the profiles of the Animal Cars was quite an enjoyable time. The Train measures approx. 41 inches long and 1 feature I changed was to make the Lead Animal an    Ibex rather than the Burro as I liked the Ibex profile look.
  Enjoy my build-- fullzoo1.JPG  fullzootrain2.JPG  zoo2piece.JPG  zoofront.JPG  zoorear.JPG

Dalboy

Reply with quote  #2 
I like that a lot well done on a great build.

Reply with quote  #3 
Very nice, a great looking build

Reply with quote  #4 
Nice build, looks like lots of fun. 
ed357sw

Reply with quote  #5 
very nicely done.

thanks for sharing with the group we all love to see pictures of builds....
[thumb][thumb]

Reply with quote  #6 
Very nice.  I have the book and looked at this many times, you have inspired me to get on and do it

Keith
Bucko

Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks so very much for much for the replies, I've looked at the finished build several times and can just imagine the fun a child can have with this Train set.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.