Author   Comment  
Bucko

Reply with quote  #1 
I've got a strong interest in this Rocker for the feature a young child could step right over the back into the ride and enjoy w/o assistance getting up and over into position. My question is - is there a build video for this item as so many other plans have? I'm asking so as to see how the main body is made in regards to material size/pieces/assembly.Thanks--
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Bucko,
This is a plan from several years ago. It is quite easy to make but there is no video. I have attached the plan set here at no charge to forum members for a few days. That way you can take a look at it and if you build it make a video for all of us on the forum! Also, we would love to see some how-to photos of the project if you decide to build it. Enjoy!

Attached Files
pdf Buckaroo-ePlan.pdf (3.29 MB, 123 views)

Bucko

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks so much John, the exploded drawing showed me very much what I was wanting to know. I suppose the videos have spoiled me though, I like the idea that it's easy to acquire 3/4" material and the angles are show on the plan. I'm up really early with a pulled back muscle fighting me for sleep and your reply to my question by the plan is just awesome.
A World of Wood

Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks John!!!!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.