Author   Comment  
jjk

Reply with quote  #1 
Has anybody brought Scroll saw blades of Eli Express. Are they good to buy off that website. I am having a hard time trying to find somewhere to buy these. On trade me here in NZ they are $27.00. They said they get them from overseas. So they might be buying them off Eli Express. I might has well get them myself from the website.
Cometoz

Reply with quote  #2 
Mikes workshop in the US - best by far mate!!

Tony
BadBob

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cometoz
Mikes workshop in the US - best by far mate!!

Tony

[thumb]

Daniel L Abbink

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi guys yes mikes is good I have bought from them. If you use a lot that is the way to go. I found on Amazon they have a Olson 18 blade pack of PGT reverse tooth six each of 5,7,9 for 8.77 and 2 day free shipping if you have prime. I'll usually by to packs and that last me awhile. 

Reply with quote  #5 
I had a look at Mikes workshop. Good information about blades. But to expensive to send to New Zealand.
Cometoz

Reply with quote  #6 
Wow - that's amazing that they're expensive to mail - they are dirt cheap to send to Oz - Airmail as opposed to courier its usually only 6-8$ to me in Sydney.

T
Kev

Reply with quote  #7 
Sorry!  but I know I am bound to start a debate, I hope it doesn't prove too heated.  I have been looking around to buy
a new scroll saw, no problem, until you try to seperate the good from the bad.
Jet! mixed reviews, Record, too small, De Walt, Can't get them here.  However, reseaching a bit more I think I found that Tool Line is a subsidy of De Walt.  Does anyone know about this scoll saw or can someone name the best currently, in NZ.
Thanks,
Kevin.
Cometoz

Reply with quote  #8 
For me the Carbatech range is first class - a spin-off of Excalibur (I have the original 21" and its first class!) - the equivalent from them is now Carbatec 21 inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw - expensive but with the quality, throat depth and features it is great!! You have a branch in  NZ!!

Tony
Peter V

Reply with quote  #9 

Kevin,

what about a Hegner?

https://www.hegner-gmbh.com/

not knowing where you live, https://advanced-machinery.myshopify.com/pages/hegner-home 

this is just one website in the USA

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.