Author   Comment  
kenbod

Reply with quote  #1 
Dont know if this is correct place to post, but I would like to wish everyone a Very Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Thanks to all contributers who have given me so much advice and ideas since joining the site  Happy Holidays as you say over the big pond..

Please spare a couple of minutes over the festive period and raise a glass to remember our good friend Ken Martin.

Thanks  Ken Bodkin

Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks kenbod, and the same to you.

If this is the right place (also) I'd also like to wish all members a Happy Christmas and all the best in 2016 - greetings to all from a snow-less Switzerland.

I don't post here all that often but read and learn a lot, so thanks to all posters. Keep up the good work ladies & gents.

Thanks

AES

phantom scroller

Reply with quote  #3 
Well said Ken Merry Christmas to you and your family and I will certainly raise a glass to remember Ken Martin a fantastic legend in toy making in my mind.

https://www.facebook.com/Scrollsaw-Woodworker-578378898839152/
ed357sw

Reply with quote  #4 
Ya know folks I don't think it really matters if this is the right place or not! I add my wishes for a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy holidays to all who wonder by our little corner of the world where ever your at.
I don't drink but I will raise a virtual glass in memory of "Ken Martin" here's to you "Ken M." may you rest in peace

Reply with quote  #5 
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all.  I too will lift my virtual glass to Ken and I would like to thank all of you for you contributions that help me always.  This is a wonderful community.
Cindy
wwalker47

Reply with quote  #6 
Right back at ya!

My saw is a DeWalt788
Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut
Peterb803

Reply with quote  #7 
Merry Christmas.....[wave], Happy New Year, and good health to you and your loved ones.

I am sorta new here, but I can see already the overwhelming help and support that is offered here, and I like it...!!! Very much appreciated. I will go along with Cindy.....this is a wonderful community. [thumb]
Tony

Reply with quote  #8 
Merry Christmas,Happy New Year and Happy Holidays to all from the 1000 Islands Canada. And many thanks to all members for your tips and ideas.

I also will raise a glass to the memory of Ken Martin.

Tony

Reply with quote  #9 
My Holiday Greetings to all members of the forum and a big " Thank You" to all involved in the operation of this forum. I'll be glad to make a solumn toast for Ken Martin also.
Dalboy

Reply with quote  #10 
Merry Christmas to one and all, hope you all have a great time and plenty of fun with family and friends

Reply with quote  #11 
Merry Christmas  to you all, hope you all have a great holiday season.

George
A World of Wood

Reply with quote  #12 
Image result for merry christmas

Reply with quote  #13 
Merry Christmas everyone

Don't forget to have a pen and paper handy for orders for next christmas after everyone see's what have made for this year

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.