Author   Comment  
shedbuddie

Reply with quote  #1 
The Classic Freightliner Semi-truck. This was my first plan from Toymakingplans. Made mainly from pine. Wheels are home made.

DSC00087.jpg  DSC00088.jpg  

craigrozema

Reply with quote  #2 
looks great. my first attempt at the freightliner was a disaster that's still sitting on the shelf not finished and probably never will be
shedbuddie

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigrozema
looks great. my first attempt at the freightliner was a disaster that's still sitting on the shelf not finished and probably never will be

Thanks craigrozema sorry to about your first attempt at the freightliner.
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #4 
I love toy trucks and this is a beauty. It is going to be difficult to find one any better than this.
Bourbon

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigrozema

I had something like that. the cab of it was in the corner of the garage for ages. After I had finished my little train, I got inspired to finish it. Nowhere near as good as most builds on this site, but it's a start.
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #6 
You are too modest. You can be proud of your workmanship. It is pro.
shedbuddie

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by john lewman
I love toy trucks and this is a beauty. It is going to be difficult to find one any better than this.

Thank you John for your comments and thanks for your great plans, I'm building the Hot Rods now will post pics at a later date. Thanks again.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.