Author   Comment  
ed357sw

Reply with quote  #1 
I am procrastinating on the build but I started the freight liner build a while back. I guess i should give it some build time LOL

Also I did a quick version of one of the other plans. I just did the little 4 wheel shovel but with out the shovel. My grandson decided it was a riding mower and promptly starting driving it with the motor in the back LOL I tried to tell him it faced the other way with the fenders in the back. He said nope it a riding mower like you have pap paw, at that point I had nothing else to say... LOL

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: trailer_truck.JPG, Views: 76, Size: 559.24 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: mower.jpg, Views: 70, Size: 286.46 KB 

Bucko

Reply with quote  #2 
That's going to be a nice Semi Ed, is it full size as the plan states? If so your going to have an impressive item there and I can see a mower in your other build also--
ed357sw

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for looking and commenting Bucko.

Yes the truck trailer combo is the size of the original plan. I still need to make the add on pieces but the trailer and truck are pretty much where i want them.
I want to add some sort of detailing on the trailer which is why it has taken so long to finish it. I have several idea's but can't quite decide which direction I want to go....

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #4 
That is some very skilled toymaking showing on the truck. This is a keeper. The riding mower concept is a fun idea. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.