Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #31 
Thanks for taking the time to post the great photos. If and when you have the time we all would enjoy any and everything you have learned about CNC. This is amazing work and we are excited to see more of what you are doing with the CNC. Your step by steps and finishing methods would be of great help to all of us working on incorporating CNC in our shops. Our forum has unlimited storage for text and photos so feel free to post as often and as thorough as you like.

FYI-You should consider starting your own topic under the CNC category. Feel free to use it for storing your CNC photos and methods.
phantom scroller

Reply with quote  #32 
Didn't realise we had a CNC SECTION I retired in August 2018 and the first thing I got was the Shapeoko3 build yourself CNC and I have to say I love it and while that's whizzing I'm Scrolling great to combine the two and as for cars & lorries haven't done them yet I'm into the 3d stuff. I will certainly look at making planes etc as I make these for the grand kids on the scrollsaw at the moment. plane1.jpg  plane3.jpg  shop sign.jpg  pike.jpg 

https://www.facebook.com/Scrollsaw-Woodworker-578378898839152/
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #33 
That is a skillfully designed and crafted airplane. It is more impressive because you built it using a band saw. Your plaque is also quite a work of art! Did you carve that by hand?
phantom scroller

Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by john lewman
That is a skillfully designed and crafted airplane. It is more impressive because you built it using a band saw. Your plaque is also quite a work of art! Did you carve that by hand?

Hi John
            Thanks the plane was made on the scrollsaw and the 3D carve was the CNC[thumb]

https://www.facebook.com/Scrollsaw-Woodworker-578378898839152/
wmgeorge1

Reply with quote  #35 
Nice work .... the 3D stuff on the CNC is fun, right.....

Got a few airplane drawing ready to cut out on the CNC also.

[thumb]

Bill
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.