Author   Comment  
Daniel L Abbink

Reply with quote  #1 

The COVID!9 hasn't really affected me much . I've been of work for two months. My employer  is still paying our full wages and our benefits.

However  not all is well on my home front. We found out at the end of March my wife has lung cancer and the Dr. has given her six months or less.  

Reply with quote  #2 
Very sorry to hear this Daniel, best wishes Nick
Peter V

Reply with quote  #3 
Daniel, very sorry to hear this, I wish your wife and you much strength. 

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Daniel,

I'm so sorry to hear about your wife. You and your family our in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. I'm relieved to hear your employer is still paying your wages during Covid. Hopefully that situation has given you the opportunity at this time to spend more time with your wife and family.

Hugs,
Cynthia
Daniel L Abbink

Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you all I'll get through it. We had a very nice Mothers day yesterday my wife was very happy. 

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #6 
I am saddened Daniel, about your news about your wife. Thank you for this poignant reminder about how precious and fragile our lives and relationships are. Our retired neighbor right across the street from us lost his wife on a similar short notice this past year. It was a shock to all of us but he is recovering and making progress rebuilding his life. I hope the best in love and comfort for you and her at this time.

John
Daniel L Abbink

Reply with quote  #7 
Thank you so much John. I know you have had health problems yourself so you take care.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.