Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Rod T

Reply with quote  #16 
Hey, that is brilliant PaPa Jack.

Nearly selling everything is going to create another problem of course. Keeping up with demand. 

But this is not such a bad problem. 

Sounds like you have found your Niche. 

Cheers
Rod T

KenFM

Reply with quote  #17 
024.jpg 

Just a few pictures of the craft show held just before Christmas

023.jpg 

022.jpg 

Ken

john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #18 
Thanks for sharing the great photos! This is a beautiful set of hand crafted toys and a fine selection for Christmas gifting!
Martin L

Reply with quote  #19 
I too have small market stall in North Essendon and it is a great little market. Cost is $20 per stall so all I have to do is sell one toy at $20 and anything else is profit. This market is once a month and the last 6 Saturdays before Christmas and that is when I make most of my profit and last Christmas I was busy making stock and orders right up to the last market.
john lewman

Reply with quote  #20 
We would love to see photos of your booth.
Martin L

Reply with quote  #21 
I will do that as we have a Market on Saturday 23 February
john lewman

Reply with quote  #22 
Thank you. We are looking forward to seeing your setup. Any photos and tips will be greatly appreciated by all of the Forum members. Most of us have a lot to learn about booth sales and that goes for me also!
Martin L

Reply with quote  #23 
DSCN9175.jpg  DSCN9176.jpg  DSCN9178.jpg  DSCN9179.jpg
Martin L

Reply with quote  #24 
Hi John,  This was my market stall to day at North Essendon.  This was taken as the other stalls were setting up, some times we may sell nothing as for to day we did sell a couple of toys which was rather good as the February market can be rather quiet for us.  It is a hit and miss with a market stall some people want what you have decided not to bring as one can only have not all the stock out on display and it is a case of bring what you can carry in one's vehicle.  Some of the toys on display are my own design ie. the tow truck tilt tray and the tip trucks.  The Little Golden Books are sold with the toys to encourage the parents to read the story or have the child read to them.
john lewman

Reply with quote  #25 
Thank you Martin! The photos tell a wonderful story. Your booth is charming and has a tasty selection of quality wood toys. And your truck designs are well done with a very realistic look and careful detailing. I love the tow truck with tilt tray, the hen and chicks, F150, X-wing and well, just all of it. Very nice.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.