Author   Comment  
kstano83

Reply with quote  #1 
My second craft show. My bad I only took 2 pictures. 
I did pretty well and managed to sell 3 sets of Animal pals that also was the best seller.

1554668866409.jpeg 
IMG_20190406_134019.jpg 

phantom scroller

Reply with quote  #2 
Well done look forward to you next one.[wave]

https://www.facebook.com/Scrollsaw-Woodworker-578378898839152/
Kev

Reply with quote  #3 
What other toys did you have, and if you don't mind me asking, where was the market.  The toys look really great.

Kevin.
kstano83

Reply with quote  #4 
I live in Slovakia (Europe) and the show was in a small city near by me.
Apart from the Animal pals I was selling these puzzles:
IMG_20190408_011807-COLLAGE.jpg  IMG_20190408_181813.jpg  IMG_20190408_182233.jpg 

john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #5 
You have done amazingly precision scrolling here. And the photos are very well done. I am inspired by your work to start making more stacking puzzles. Well done and hello to Slovakia!
kstano83

Reply with quote  #6 
Thank you John. Your words mean a lot to me and I can´t wait for your new plans. 
AES

Reply with quote  #7 
Well done kstano83!

If I remember rightly, when we first "met" on this and another site, you wanted to get into selling toys at shows, no? So well done, entirely through your own efforts you've achieved exactly that - those toys look like a really nice cutting job.

Well done Sir!

kstano83

Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks AES. And yes, this is my dream come true. I have been to several craft shows and I´ve sold plenty of puzzles online. I still remember how I was "crying" over how tough scrolling is and I wanted to return my scroll saw 😃. I find smooth cuts easy, but I lack in tight turns that many people cutting thin plywood master. Still a lot to learn...
george_simitis

Reply with quote  #9 
the precision you cut the pieces is amazing, well done! have you tried to build a frame around it? 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.