Author   Comment  
Stevenm01

Reply with quote  #1 
Delta 22-560 Planer...I have had this planer for a couple of years now and I love it.  The only problem I had was that the dust hood is discontinued and I could not find one.  Ebay had an occasional one for big bucks but other than that I have had no luck getting one.  UNTIL TODAY!  I only bring this up in case any of you guys have this planer and the same problem.  I found a company on the net called Small Engine Warehouse in Indiana and they have 17 in stock for $11.00 plus shipping.  I ordered one and they shipped it same day.  If any of you guys are looking for one of these unicorns, you may find it there!
 Best,
   Steve 

Reply with quote  #2 
Received this attachment quickly and it fits on easily.  Had to buy an adapter to get the 4" outlet to fit my shop vac.  All works like a charm!
 Steve

Reply with quote  #3 
Glad it works for you, I put a 4" dryer hose on mine and run it through a lid on a kitchen garbage can. Fills the can up in no time--
Stevenm01

Reply with quote  #4 
Hey Bucko,
 I like that idea!  So no suction, just run it into the can?  I am going to give that a try as my shop vac fills up too quick.
  Thankx!
    Steve

Reply with quote  #5 
Yes, it will discharge with plenty of power . Plywood on top of trash can with 4" hole in plywood with hose going into can. Wear Goggles as fine dust will be exiting lid area of can. Set can about 6 to 8 feet beyond planer and you'll be good to go., I should mention I do mine in yard and don't worry about chips lying around the can when full.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.