rdredge

Toys are from:
The Toy Wizard's Favorite Scroll Saw Patterns for Toy Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Creatures

Scroll Saw Patterns for Toy Dragons, Knights & Fair Maidens

IMG_2683.jpg  IMG_2687.jpg  IMG_2696.jpg  IMG_2701.jpg  IMG_2703.jpg  IMG_2706.jpg  IMG_2713.jpg  IMG_2717.jpg  IMG_2718.jpg  IMG_2723.jpg  IMG_2724.jpg  IMG_2728.jpg  IMG_2733.jpg  IMG_2737.jpg  IMG_2741.jpg  IMG_2745.jpg  IMG_2748.jpg  IMG_2754.jpg  IMG_2759.jpg

cynthia lewman

Oh Rose! These just warm my heart. Your careful and precise craftsmanship really shines. So beautiful!

Cynthia

Toys are from:
The Toy Wizard's Favorite Scroll Saw Patterns for Toy Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Creatures

Scroll Saw Patterns for Toy Dragons, Knights & Fair Maidens
rdredge
Thank you Cynthia! 

I have other things, should I post them too?

Rose

cynthia lewman
Please do! Can you make them separate Topics? That would be great!
Cynthia
Miriam Janssen
Beautiful!
Keep on sawing!

- Miriam -
Wood is made of trees
Miriam Janssen
Beautiful!
Keep on sawing!

- Miriam -
Wood is made of trees
kenneth smith
Nice work as usual!
Frogbucket
Wow fantastic, these are amazing.....
Rosiejane
Very nice 😉
kstano83
And now I want to make them too. 😉 Thank for sharing. Beautiful work! 
Peter V
Beautiful!
Greetings,

Peter V
Clint Metcalf
Rose! It's Clint M. here (WoodToyWeekly Editor) whaddaya say we get you and these AWESOME Dino's in an upcoming issue of Wood Toy Weekly. Those are just so cute, my little guy (7 y/o) could lose himself for hours playing with those, quite honestly, I likely could too!

Please email me at your convenience and let's get you on our pages.

Clint

clint.metcalf@toymakingplans.com 
rob41245
I would hate to miss an issue of the new magazine.
How do I subscribe as I'm extremely interested.
Thanks
Rob
kenneth smith
rob41245 wrote:
I would hate to miss an issue of the new magazine.
How do I subscribe as I'm extremely interested.
Thanks
Rob

If you are subscribed to our email list you will receive an email on each issues launch...if you are not i suggest you go to https://www.toymakingplans.com/website/eMailSignUp/Freightliner-SignUp.html and enter your email and you will be subscribed and you get 3 free plans! I hope this helps.

rob41245
Thank you for your reply. I added my e-mail and site informed me that I was already subscribed. I'm afraid I'm missing the magazine as others say how great it is. I've never seen it and don't know what path to follow to find it.

Thanks again for your time. 

Rob