You can easily make our wood toys with
these plans and common tools & supplies.
toymakingplans.com
View Cart
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All 

ToymakingPlans.com Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News 

About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum 

for Wood Toy Toymakers View 

Cart
ToymakingPlans.com Bargain Basement $3 Wood Toy Plans (Reg. $4.95-$19.95)! Sign Up with 

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive 5 Free Play Pals Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with ToymakingPlans.com and Receive Free Freightliner Semi Truck Wood Toy Plan Set Sign Up with 

ToymakingPlans.com and Receive the Free Famous Mercedes Lorry Truck Wood Toy Plan Set
Tips for downloading & 

using PDF plans
Shop All Full-Size Wood Toy Plans
TOY PLANS CATEGORIES:

All Major Credit Cards 

Accepted
Paypal Account
NOT REQUIRED

For Credit Card Orders

ToymakingPlans.com Guarantee

Author   Comment  
Mike Holden

Reply with quote  #1 
I am always looking for new ideas to better our products. Time is money to me. More time I have to spend on a unit more money I have to pass on to my customers just simple economics. Just throwing this out there for a new idea. "Stickers" Ordering prints here some include self made stickers made from paper. I personally never used this idea before, I learned here. It is a good idea but for my business I want to simplify it. Simply cut out color paper for making the sticker spraying both sides with lacquer and doing a 3 part process on each side. I found a little cheap sticker machine (no power needed) that adds adhesive on it for you. Eliminates drying times coating after coating gluing etc. ..just peal and stick your artwork. That simple! I still think think saves so much more time for me tearing something else up in the shop LOL. Once stickers are applied I personally think you still would want to apply lacquer over it on final step. This machine cost $25 and replacement cartage's cost $13 both can be bought on Amazon. Watch the video if you want to see how it works. If you are just doing one or two ...then NO this is not ideal for you, but if you are doing many I think this is a time saver and cuts out many extra steps. Hope you find this helpful as I did.                                                                https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000WWGANC/ref=asc_df_B000WWGANC5369588/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=394997&creativeASIN=B000WWGANC&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167153351039&hvpos=1o5&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10744968153693419496&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9010285&hvtargid=pla-305037058729

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: Screenshot (1)36.png, Views: 24, Size: 112.89 KB 

Rod T

Reply with quote  #2 
That's pretty cool.

I can see this useful for sticking the cutting templates onto the timber as well. 
It mentions in the video that there is permanent and removable adhesive options. 
The removable could be really handy with the templates.

For me, I print onto self adhesive sheets and use those, but I can see where this would be useful.

Cheers
Rod T

mlusk123

Reply with quote  #3 
I use the self-adhesive sheets and print on them too. Works pretty good. i don't do a lot at one time, so it's pretty economical for me to do it. 

Michael Lusk
Springfield, Tn. 
Disabled Vet Woodworking Hobbyist

Frankg

Reply with quote  #4 
Where do you get self adhesive sheets and will they work with ink jet printers? Thanks for your help🤓

Reply with quote  #5 
you can buy those sheets anywhere like Walmart, Office supply etc. 

Reply with quote  #6 
The repositionable ones work great for parttern come off with no glue left behind
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Noah's Animal Cracker Ark Wood Toy Plan Set
ToymakingPlans.com Homepage Shop All Wood Toy Plans ToymakingPlans.com How-To Videos News About and For Toymakers Around The World PDF Downloadable Toy Plans Frequently Asked Questions ToymakingPlans.com Forum for Wood Toy Toymakers Contact Us
  how to download toy plans royalty free policy toy safety privacy policy about us