Author   Comment  
Bourbon

Reply with quote  #1 
I am almost ashamed to post this. As it is nowhere near as good as the other trucks I see on here. But, I'm keeping busy during lockdown. I need a new camera I know. WIN_20200510_10_29_51_Pro (3).jpg  WIN_20200510_10_29_58_Pro (2).jpg  Here goes
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #2 
Looking good Bourbon! I think all you need is a little more light for your camera. Please feel free to experiment with as many photos as you wish. And insert the photos into your post full size. The forum software prefers that and will automatically downsize photos to fit.

We have unlimited storage so you can go crazy with experimenting. We look forward to seeing your progress.
Bourbon

Reply with quote  #3 
New , better pictures merc truck1.jpg  merctruck2.jpg 
Peter V

Reply with quote  #4 
Nice. Lots of playfun to have with.

Peter V
flamepainter

Reply with quote  #5 
You don't have anything to be ashamed of Bourbon. This truck looks really good. I like the colors and you also have to remember that most of us are not making show pieces that are going to sit on a mantle or shelf somewhere. It is a toy to be played with. This Lorry Truck is well made and looks good.
Jim
Bourbon

Reply with quote  #6 
@flamepainter, Thank you for your kind words, You are of course right. I make the toys to be played with, Not as shelf fillers. I don't know if you noticed, I made a mistake posting the pictures and they are two different trucks! the lower one has a radiator on it, the top one is standard plan.
LeftFinger

Reply with quote  #7 
Bourbon

There are 2 types of toys
those to be put on a shelf
And those like yours and mine that are to be played with
good job

Rich

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.