Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
rdredge

Reply with quote  #16 
This is really cool!  Will probably have to add it to my large collection of patterns.  Just wish I had time to make everything I want too!

I especially like the animals as they are much more realistic than animals from other patterns.  I also like the idea of a set of animals, maybe 2 sizes.  Food for thought:  cat, dog, moose, buffalo, goat, llama, rabbit, duck, bear,  as well as usual farm, zoo, and forest animals! Of the many patterns I have I don't have a single cat!!

Keep them coming, love them all!
Rose

You can never have too many clamps!
Trav

Reply with quote  #17 
Very nice. I think the quality of the animal designs really make this stand out. Do you have an idea for how well these animals scale with the animal crackers ark? I’ll also repeat the previous comment regarding a more extensive animal set of this quality. I suspect it would sell well.
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #18 
Thanks for vote of confidence Trav. The Persia Zoo animals are generally 2X the scale of the Animal Cracker Ark animals. 
lweller

Reply with quote  #19 
This is a really inventive project.  It will be great for kids to play with, but also can work effectively as a design element in one's home.  Nicely done.  I will be purchasing these plans when they are available. 

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #20 
Just had to share this proto group shot for the promo materials. The Ancient Persia Zoo Galley Ship and characters are super fun to make in quantities. Persian Zoo Ship 005.png 

PaPa Jack

Reply with quote  #21 
Has a Viking look to me
What size wood would you have to use for sides?? Agree with everyone on needing MORE animals.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.