Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Lexie

Reply with quote  #16 
Yes ...what Leftfinger said... SWAT truck instead of a Brinks, good idea. Keeps the Police theme.
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #17 
I love the SWAT idea. That is definitely going to be in the mix! Thanks!
LeftFinger

Reply with quote  #18 
Thank you Lexie for the correct terminology[thumb]
Wombat

Reply with quote  #19 
John,
in your opening statements you suggest that printable graphics could be included.
Perhaps that could extend to a set of SWAT graphics and a set of Brinks truck graphics  as an option, much like you did with the Fast foodie/Delivery vans. One construction, several flavours of appearance.
 Makes it easier for those who have to make multiple copies for multiple  grandchildren without having to paint them different colours?

Oh, and thanks Lexie for paraphrasing what I so clumsily put re young children's awareness of bank vans.

Alan

john lewman

Reply with quote  #20 
Great suggestion Alan and we will include the graphics in the plan set.
john lewman

Reply with quote  #21 
ROUGH SKETCH S.W.A.T. TEAM - Feedback requested. 1:18 scale for standard 3.75" to 4" action figures available online and at Walmart.

This project will includes 3 plan sets including S.W.A.T. Emergency Police, Emergency Paramedic, and Emergency Fire Response vehicles. The plans include interior and engine/chassis with opening hood, tailgate and side doors. Plans also include printable graphics and directions on how to use the vehicle as a Brinks Armored.

I appreciate any level of feedback. If there is interest I will proceed with the prototypes. Thanks!
SWAT VEHICLE1.jpg 

makingsawdust

Reply with quote  #22 
John,
This looks great and I look forward to building the entire set. I know a 5 year boy with cancer who father drives for a armored company and he wants a  truck just like the one his father drives and now he will get his wish.
Frogbucket

Reply with quote  #23 
Hi John
Im tending to agree with the other members comments on this thread for input for your new idea for a future plan.
I love this line up of emergency vehicles, with the additional option for a Brinks Armored version as well.
I would definately add this to my pile of plans to make and the pile is getting big lol.
Maybe a future plan to add to this set could be a Command Truck/Rig and all the other emergency response vehicles that could be added as well!
All the best
Dave
Martin L

Reply with quote  #24 
Hi John,
This is a great concept and I do think one could design a complete series of emergency vehicles and even an armed response military type vehicle with cam coloured paint design. small fleet of police cruisers to make a complete play scene. I do have a fire engine it is an aerial appliance I will send a couple of photos to you.
Woodcutter

Reply with quote  #25 
Hi John I would love to see them they will make a little boy I know very happy
PaPa Jack

Reply with quote  #26 
Great job!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.