Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
LeftFinger

Reply with quote  #16 
That one's the winner. I'll incorporate one of them into my stripped down mud truck series [smile]
Martin L

Reply with quote  #17 
Bought a set this morning and as I'm away interstate I will have to wait until I get home next week. Then there will be a cloud of dust and small stone as i race into the workshop.
Grandpa Bear

Reply with quote  #18 
Got my plans today, I'm starting on the VW Beetle.

Thanks to John and Cynthia for producing these plans, best wishes from the UK, Nick
LeftFinger

Reply with quote  #19 
Have my plans they look good  But  John I need a Ford Escape Monster/Mud truck plan[biggrin]
adeafguy

Reply with quote  #20 
I down loaded the Monster Truck plans.  I plan to use then in making Christmas gifts for my 4 Great Grandsons.  Sometimes I make changes to your plans to fit my perverted ideas.   I have enjoyed the "Grave Digger Monster Truck".  I may convert the  plan for the El Camino to a 1940's panel truck.  For about 10 years I have enjoyed making toys from your plans.  I'm almost 80 yrs. young. May this last another 10 or 15 years.

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #21 
I am happy to see your post this morning and thanks for the years of supporting us in our toymaking efforts. I am 76 years old also, still going strong and loving every minute of it. 

We would love seeing some photos of your work. The Forum has unlimited storage and you can INSERT photos full size without cropping or downsizing. The Forum software does that automatically. If you need some help inserting photos give us a call and we will walk you thru it. We want to enjoy your monster trucks with you!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.