john lewman
This set is super quick and easy to build. The wheels are 1-1/2" diameter, the hubs are 1" diameter. Both are from craftparts.com at low cost. The chassis on the three vehicles is 1-1/2" thick standard lumber. Axles are 1/4" dowels. The trailer is made from 1/4" and 3/4" material. A number 9 scroll saw blade saws the 1-1/2" lumber easily. 

Each vehicle is approximately 8" long. The trailer is 17" long.

This would be a one plan set of 5 PDF downloads. Planned retail is $19.95 with a launch price of $16.50 for all five PDF's.

Any interest in this type of thing?

Peterbilt Basics Road Crew.png
shedbuddie
Hi John yes I'd be interested in these they look great. Ted
Camnight
I like them, quick and easy should be great George
AJ
G'Day John,
They look great, Good for market stalls I think.
Put me down for a set.
Andrew
Frogbucket
Hi John
YES, YES, YES ...please. These look amazing and definitely a set I would be I interested in and buy.
Dave
rob41245
I can't wait!!
Rob
Garrymac
looks like a set I have to BUILD!
Nothing is as it seems!
Justgoober72
Just doing the Mini set which is great. This new set looks fantastic and will be my next
Cheers
Andy
makingsawdust
Looks great, I will build these for sure.
johndrees
love it 
woodyboy
Absolutely, these plans would be a great addition to my 'plan's library and would be good for my craft shows thanks.john, when are they up for purchase ?
TTT2014
John, This set is awesome and very beautiful!! This would be a wonderful set at craft shows, sign me up I'm ready to build!!
john lewman
Thanks for all the positive feedback. Cynthia and I are building the manuscripts for the PDF toy plans as we speak. We have a few more days to completion so it will be a week or more before the launch. We are really excited about the set.
A World of Wood
Looks like a fun build.

[wave] In the end, it's all about the finish!
john lewman
Scene File 08.png  Scene File 07.png These are finals for the plan set. The finish is a brush on crafts paint. The wood is ash for the truck and trailer and walnut for the wheels. Wheels are made with a fly cutter on a drill press. More later! Scene File 001.png