john lewman Show full post »
Trav
Looking good John
john lewman
Great idea Raymond. I will do that next time around.
AJ
G'day John,
Just to add to the mix, I would be quite happy to pay an extra $5 or $6 for the original set of plans with the dump truck added.
I think the power shovel is the plan that first caught my interest in this set of plans and I was thinking I would probably sell The prime mover , trailer and the power Shovel as a set and offer the other Machines as extras that customers could buy separately.
I get quite a few customers that Buy a Truck / Trailer from me then come back to buy a different trailer that will fit eg: semi tipper or Car carrier.
Really looking forwards to there release.
Andrew 
john lewman
Thank you Andrew for bringing this to my attention. In all the excitement to get the plans ready I had set aside the Power Shovel and it is the first prototype we did for this set. Yes, we will include the Power Shovel. It will delay the launch a couple of days but it will be worth the extra time. I appreciate you and everyone else participating with quality feedback. 
makingsawdust
John,
I to would be willing to pay extra for the set with the power shovel added. My thought was set as shown the first time was great and the addition of the dump truck made the set even better and worth the extra cost.

Jim
john lewman
Loggerjaws suggested side doors. I provided a pattern for the optional side doors in the dump truck plan set. The patterns also work with the tractor truck. Below is a shot of the dump truck proto with the side doors. Thanks Loggerjaws. The extra effort to add the doors is worth it for those who prefer it.

wood toy dump truck by john lewman.png
BadBob
This should strengthen the top.
john lewman
These are the final shots of the Power Shovel for this set. Cynthia should be done with creating the actual plan sets for each of the toys around the end of next week.
002 Wood Toy Power Shovel 05-19-2019.png  004 Wood Toy Power Shovel 05-19-2019.png  006 Wood Toy Power Shovel 05-19-2019.png  007 Wood Toy Power Shovel 05-20-2019.png 
Wombat
I have seven sets of plans I have bought that I have yet to make, but this set is already at the top of my new list.
 Eagerly awaiting the release!
Alan
If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well
BadBob
Wombat wrote:
I have seven sets of plans I have bought that I have yet to make

That's all! You must have excellent self-control.[smile]
Wombat
Either that or I am "Frugal" to put it politely 
If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well
john lewman
This is the final set of Peterbilt Basics Construction Crew prototypes. We are just finishing up the plan sets this week and preparing the promotion. Everything shown here is in the plan set promotion.
 Forum Peterbilt Road Crew Wood Toy Plans.png
Peter V
Beautifull!

Greetings,

Peter V
makingsawdust
Looking forward to building these, great looking set.