Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
rdredge

Reply with quote  #16 
Super!!    I can't wait to see it, I'm sure it will be as greatl as all your plans!

Thanks Rose
BadBob

Reply with quote  #17 
I love these. I snapped them up as soon as the email hit my in box. Don't know when I'm going to find the time to make them but I sure do want to.
Pinterest
Blogger
Forum Photo Album

LinkedIn
YouTube
Google Photos Toys Album

tommye

Reply with quote  #18 
Where can I buy the plans for these cars
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #19 
Click on this link to buy the plans:

http://www.toymakingplans.com/website/PlanSets/quickneasy-5-car-fleet.html
dmjones

Reply with quote  #20 
I love them. I will get a set as soon as I finish my current 6 Mercedes Lorry trucks. I am running so far behind.

When do you think they will be released?
mlusk123

Reply with quote  #21 
John. I must say they are great. I need to ask you. Is their anyway you can include in your plans a “suggestion only” of the material used in your prototype? Plus the finishing techniques you used preferably in some kind of detail? I just need some guidance and would love to build these as I put them on the list of things to build from your plans. If you can put the type of paint you used and shinny finish you put on them would be great too. Or maybe you can at least make it available upon request as you do your plans? I’m looking to do my own colors, and I like how you painted them and then put them together. I have been picking everyone’s brain with questions and you are the master planner and designer so, I know I can learn much much more.

I am really looking forward to the release of these. I bought so many plans from you all that I will have to do it 6 days a week, 8 hours a day LOL!

Michael Lusk
Springfield, Tn. 
Disabled Vet Woodworking Hobbyist

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.