Author   Comment  
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #1 
We are developing a line of A, C, Y and Swing-wing Galaxi-ai fighters. These are the same scale as the Starfleet and Galaxi-ai Plan Sets on our website. This is the first concept sketch and there are more to follow next week. Any feedback is appreciated. This model has wings that swing back under the fuselage.

Galaxi-ai Fighter Squadron.png

richard pincombe

Reply with quote  #2 
Wow John, that is a great sketch and a fantastic design, I'm sure it will be a huge success.
harry

Reply with quote  #3 
Is this plan for C and C machines, as I have 5 nephews that would love the idea. I am not a C and C owner.
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Harry, and thanks for asking this important question. No, the plan is not being configured for the CNC. It is designed to be built using common woodworking tools-table saw, band saw or scroll saw and a hand drill or drill press. I'll be posting more sketches and details soon so stay tuned.
harry

Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks John, now that I am back in the shop I will look for their release
CalumetWoodworks

Reply with quote  #6 
Looks good!  My one suggestion would be to get rid of the gun turret under the nose and put the guns on either side of the nose.  I think this would keep in the sleek look of the ship.  My opinion is that the turret adds unnecessary bulk to the nose.

Is the cockpit a split window? (similar to the snow speeders of a certain space epic?)  If it is, then I believe the tail would hinder the view of the rear facing pilot and the engine cowls would prevent any kind of peripheral vision as well.

Cant wait to see what else you come up with!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.