Author   Comment  
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #1 
We are requesting feedback on this latest version of the Drone Mission Support Plan Set. The set will include all of the items in the scene. We plan to retail this at $24.95 with a $16.50 launch promo. I am starting the manuscript for the plan set in the morning so any comments you have today still have time to be considered. Thanks for all of your help on this one. It was very useful and greatly improved the designs.

The Bat Drone (3" x 3-3/8" x 7") and the Roboto (1-3/8" x 2-13/16" x 5-7/16") plan sets will be included with the Drone Transport Weapon (9-1/2" x 15" x 15-1/2"). The new Troop Carrier is also included (4" x 5" x 15"). Each is planned for quick and easy construction that can be completed in time for the Holidays.
SCI Galaxi-ai Walker 009.jpg  SCI Galaxi-ai Walker 011r1.jpg  SCI Galaxi-ai Walker 012.jpg

phantom scroller

Reply with quote  #2 
Great idea John very star wars looking.[thumb]

https://www.facebook.com/Scrollsaw-Woodworker-578378898839152/
richard pincombe

Reply with quote  #3 
I love the colour scheme, this could be a whole new star wars (ish) theme. I think it is really important to get as much detail in the figures as well as the vehicles, Just bought 5 plans, but still looking forward to seeing this one.
gem

Reply with quote  #4 
Great plan. Details are exceptional. I will purchase the plans. 
It will go well with the X Wing.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.