Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Mike Holden

Reply with quote  #16 
3M 77 spray glue works flawlessly $10 a can it last me a week (I do 200 to 300 patterns a week) I found glue sticks are ok but if you are doing 40 units that is a lot of extra work. Time is money unless you are only doing a few things at a time. Just my thoughts. We do a lot of production type when it comes to toys. yes smaller toys you can double the totals above. 

Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Holden
3M 77 spray glue works flawlessly $10 a can it last me a week (I do 200 to 300 patterns a week) I found glue sticks are ok but if you are doing 40 units that is a lot of extra work. Time is money unless you are only doing a few things at a time. Just my thoughts. We do a lot of production type when it comes to toys. yes smaller toys you can double the totals above. 

+1
3M 77 works better than anything I have found.

So I'm guessing that your business is successful. I made that many I would soon be buried in toys. I'm having a problem figuring out where to put them now. 

Pinterest
Blogger
Forum Photo Album

LinkedIn
YouTube
Google Photos Toys Album

Mike Holden

Reply with quote  #18 
I do a lot of wholesale... but could give you some ideas ... Badbob look me up would like to talk sometime if interested. https://www.facebook.com/woodtoycraftsman

Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Holden
I do a lot of wholesale... but could give you some ideas ... Badbob look me up would like to talk sometime if interested. https://www.facebook.com/woodtoycraftsman

Found your facebook page and followed already. You have some really nice toys on your site. I'll be in touch.

Pinterest
Blogger
Forum Photo Album

LinkedIn
YouTube
Google Photos Toys Album

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.