Author   Comment  
mjvnwtc

Reply with quote  #1 
Not done yet but I want to finish the other parts before painting it.

Hefty Dump Truck and Lo-Boy Trailer

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: 514.jpeg, Views: 121, Size: 26.92 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: 515.jpeg, Views: 121, Size: 22.24 KB 

Tony

Reply with quote  #2 
Looks really great. What colours are you thinking. Tony

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #3 
This is an amazing piece of craftsmanship and your photos are really professional. The positioning of the truck, the background and the lighting are perfectly done and really help me understand the subject. You are quite a craftsman! Thanks for sharing and I am looking forward to seeing more pictures. Do you have step by step construction photos?
mjvnwtc

Reply with quote  #4 
Tony, I will make it yellow to match the other truck I made. Who know, maybe put a logo on it too.
mjvnwtc

Reply with quote  #5 
Hey John, Thanks! I have some pictures of the truck being made on my Facbook Page. I do that for all my projects to show how I did it and in hoping that someone will see it and say "So that is how its done". The fact is one just did that about the wheel and how I made them round.
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #6 
Hi mjvnwtc,
I would love to see the photos posted here for our community and I would like to see your facebook page. How do I find it?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.