Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #16 
Thanks for the feedback. Gazz-About the scale, these are 1/12 scale or 1" = 12". The Rat Rods and Carrier are approximately 1/16 scale or 1" = 16". We plan to expand the Rat Rod line in 2018 with some really cool hot rods and muscle cars.
john lewman

Reply with quote  #17 
Addition has been made of the duece coupe to Hill Billie Hot Rods plan sets. We plan to launch all four of the Hillbilly Hot Rods shown in this post at retail for $24.95. The launch promotion will be at $16.50 for all four plans. The coupe shares all the T parts except the grill shell and the body. The trunk opens. Feedback requested.
Work File 003 R 4.jpg 

Frogbucket

Reply with quote  #18 
Brilliant news, many thanks I will be looking out for them on here. Great about new models for the rat rod carrier next year as well. Loving all your new releases just not enough time in my days to make them all.....
john lewman

Reply with quote  #19 
Just completed the final proto for the Hillbilly Duece Coupe wood toy. Waddayathink?

tbucket 7.png 

harry

Reply with quote  #20 
Looks good John, another project for the new year.

john lewman

Reply with quote  #21 
Last proto work before Christmas. I just had to finish a shot of the Panel Wagon. Now it is off to a last minute visit to the Mall with Cynthia.

tbucket 8.png 

john lewman

Reply with quote  #22 
I couldn't help myself and finished the Hillbilly Touring and Pickup also. Here are the finals. Now lunch and to the Mall for a little Holiday cheer!

tbucket 9.png tbucket 10.png 

Frogbucket

Reply with quote  #23 
Well Christmas has definately arrived today for me with these four new models. They look absolutely brilliant and I can't wait to start making these. I love the standard chassis and different body combinations......Thanks for designing these and please do more next year.
TomDullage

Reply with quote  #24 
Well, John, that's already broken one resolution, not to buy more plans, before I've made it!! Just have to have this set as soon as it's released, it looks far too good to miss, thanks for all your terrific designs and this great community.

Reply with quote  #25 
You and me both Tom - I love all of these vehicles. 
Meds853

Reply with quote  #26 
I want them all!!!!
jasonshanks

Reply with quote  #27 
Am ready to buy and SOOO excited to get started on this build John!  You're on a roll with the plans and I'm loving every one of them.
lcb914

Reply with quote  #28 
IMG_1851.jpg This is the second 32 coupe I have made.  Love them.  Am working on the T-bucket Panel truck also.  

cynthia lewman

Reply with quote  #29 
Hi lcb914 (Larry),'

WOW! What a fabulous job you've done! Your choice of wood colors, perfect finishing and excellent photo are divine! 

Can you post this as a separate Topic? I'd hate for members to miss this. Just go to the "ToymakingPlans.com Plan Set Projects" category and click on the "New Topic" button.

Thanks for posting!

Cynthia
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.