Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
shedbuddie

Reply with quote  #16 
Toy Builder Bob what a super build I'd love to build these with your design they are very impressive.
Ted
Wombat

Reply with quote  #17 
Hi Toy Builder Bob,

Thanks for the info re the paint, will try to get some here.
 Glad we share a spray booth design, sub-optimal as it may be.  If you hold your tongue right, check the trees for movement, and wave your arm just so, you CAN get a great finish.
 Masking your wife's clothesline must have been a bitch. [wink]  Not brave enough to go near mine!

Toy builder Bob

Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shedbuddie
Toy Builder Bob what a super build I'd love to build these with your design they are very impressive.
Ted
Toy builder Bob

Reply with quote  #19 
Thanks Ted. I am sure you wouldn't have any problem building these from my pictures. I looked at your hotrod set and I can tell that you are a very accomplished builder.
stonie

Reply with quote  #20 
these all look fantastic well done cant wait to see more of your creations.
lcb914

Reply with quote  #21 
Bob those are great.  Love what you did with the engine  exhaust pipes.  The use of different woods is great.  Just one great job.  Thats what I like about John's plans you can make them as is or you can push them up a notch or two.
eburres

Reply with quote  #22 
These are beautiful. The detail is excellent. I too love the paint jobs. Thanks so much for sharing what you used. The Rust-Oleum Metallic spray paint has been added to my list. You've definitely raised the bar for me in making these hot rods. Such a great inspiration! Keep up the stellar work.
Toy builder Bob

Reply with quote  #23 
Thanks stonie, icb914, and eburres for your compliments. John makes it easy to turn out good work from the excellent plans he creates.
eburres

Reply with quote  #24 
I agree, Bob. John's designs are top of the line and inspiring unto themselves. Then to see such interpretation and execution of these designs is a real pleasure.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.