Author   Comment  
BadBob

Reply with quote  #1 
A new one.

20171117-072902 - [attachment=0]20171117-072902 - Wooden Toy Car - Hot.jpg
20171117-072902 - Wooden Toy Car - Hot Rod Freaky Ford - 1927 Ford - Bucket-T - Nikon E5700

Pinterest
Blogger
Forum Photo Album

LinkedIn
YouTube
Google Photos Toys Album

CalumetWoodworks

Reply with quote  #2 
These are so freaking cool!  I love how you've adjusted the body styles.  Just...wow.
Frogbucket

Reply with quote  #3 
Wow this model is really looking great. I love your work and the very professional photos that you take so much so that after seeing your pictures of your setup I ordered a Photobooth from Amazon last weekend for my family and I to use on our wood, cake and school projects. Now I too have some very cool looking pictures of my models that I will be posting. Although I haven't got a shop online, or anywhere else either lol, I am getting orders from our work colleagues and also Christmas gifts for the family coming in.
So thank you for your kind words and I'm so inspired by yours.
Dave
BadBob

Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you for the complements. 

On this particular car I think I shot about 50 photos. 31 made the cut and 10 made it to the store listing. I experiment a lot. Every once in awhile I get a really good one. Photos matter a lot. The better the photo looks the more people will follow the link and share it. You never know where they will wind up. One of my cars I posted recently started getting way more hits than other similar cars, I was able to track it to a list of the best birthday gift ideas. It got there from Pinterest which is all about photos. 

Pinterest
Blogger
Forum Photo Album

LinkedIn
YouTube
Google Photos Toys Album

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.