Trav
How nice it is to have a new saw waiting for you when you get home from work on a Friday afternoon? Now, if only the temperature would warm up I could get out in the workshop for a bit. Wonder what I should make first? Click image for larger version - Name: F534A076-071F-4C85-87F7-576EB3DC7221.jpeg, Views: 31, Size: 1.40 MB
mlusk123
Yep, the fever is coming! LOL!

Michael Lusk
Springfield, Tn. 
Disabled Vet Woodworking Hobbyist

phantom scroller
Brilliant now its time to make some dust. [thumb]
BadBob
Make a stand for your new saw.
Frankg
Why wait for warm weather? Use a portable heater.
Trav
I was just pricing wood stoves for my shop. Might install one soon and get some insulation in the walls. I only built it last summer. Anyway, today we got 8 degrees (C) so I'll be planing some boards when i get home. Anything over freezing is a taker this time of year 😉

mlusk123
Well folks. I am getting some new Incra stuff! Expensive, but well worth it. I'm getting the new Incra table saw and router complete setup. I have paid for it, the delivery date is couple more weeks yet. Can't wait to show you all. I know you will like it. Especially the table saw setup! Incra is the Best of the Best! I saved a long time for this stuff. Will explain more when I get it and set it up. Haven't made to many toys recently, my disabilities have been acting up a bit. Just the way it is for me. God bless yall take care! 

Michael Lusk
Springfield, Tn. 
Disabled Vet Woodworking Hobbyist

john lewman
I am looking forward to your feedback on these tools. I am considering building a new shop.