Author   Comment  
BobbyDe

Reply with quote  #1 
Finished this project yesterday.  My family is a Jeep family, currently we own five jeeps, two are Wrangler's.  This project was very challenging. The seat and rear door detail are exceptional representations of the detail I enjoyed.2020 04 17 Jeep Wrangler 1.jpg  2020 04 17 Jeep Wrangler 2.jpg  2020 04 17 Jeep Wrangler 3.jpg  Thoroughly enjoyed yet another ToyMakingPlans set of plans.
flamepainter

Reply with quote  #2 
You have done a great job with this one BobbyDe! The fit appears to be perfect and the details are great. I have this plan but don't feel I am quite at the level needed to build this one. Maybe sometime.
Jim
BobbyDe

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you for the kind words.  I have built several of the plans put out by ToyMakingPlans.com.  I do put them into a beginner and a more experienced grouping.  One of the Semi Trucks and this Grand Wrangler Jeep were the most challenging for me.  Whereas some of the planes and the Vietnam Howitzer I found easier.  I also believe these groups speak to age group use.  The Planes are gr8 for 7+ year olds, where as the Gran Wrangler Jeep is more of a teen or adult souvenir in my judgement.  I made the Wrangler as a gift for my 35 year old daughter who owns and drives one as her personal vehicle.
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #4 
This is a super build of the jeep wrangler wood toy. We are a jeep family, too!
shedbuddie

Reply with quote  #5 
Great build bobbyde keep up with your good work.
Wombat

Reply with quote  #6 
Lots of detail, lovingly executed.
Pretty sure your daughter will appreciate this.
Doesn't matter that they aren't kids anymore, they still love something Dad makes for them.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.